2

"Hey loser!" Freddy heard someone call and felt something hit the back of my head.

Freddy tried to ignore him, but he kept at it.

"Did the needle not break? Aw too bad." It was his bully.

"Shut up."

"What did you say to me?" Freddy heard the screeching of a chair.

"Shut up," he said a little louder.

"Sorry? I can't hear you. Speak up!"

"I said SHUT UP!" He screamed, turning around, throwing his rubber at him. It hit him hard on his forehead.

The look he was giving Freddy was dangerous. Like if he made one noise, he would pounce.

Then an announcement came on the speaker, "Mr. Griffiths' year 12 homeroom please go to the library now."

He glared at Freddy for 5 seconds longer before rolling his eyes.

"You're lucky loser, next time an announcement won't stop me." He said as he walked past Freddy, pushing all of his equipment off of his desk.

Freddy sighed, bending down to pick up his stuff, when a hand reached out, stopping him.

A pretty girl kneeled on the floor in front of him, picking up his things, "Don't worry, I got it. Freddy is an idiot."

"Yeah but I don't care."

"Yes you do."

"You don't know me.. I'm used to it, so it doesn't affect me."

She seemed to be having none of it, "Believe me, my mother is a therapist, she taught me how to tell when people are lying. I can see it all over your face, when he yells at you, I can see your misery."

Freddy was a bit taken back, nobody has ever studied him enough to notice, he's usually pretty good at hiding his emotions.

"It doesn't make me sad." He replied, trying harder to keep his emotions in, now that he knew she was trying harder to find them.

She sighed, "Sure whatever, keep telling yourself that." She then stood up and went back to her desk, while Freddy felt his anger begin to rise. He doesn't like people knowing things about him that he doesn't want them to know.

Omg it's been months since I have updated this, I had major writers block, which is why this chapter is so short, even after so long of not being updated.