6

I woke up at the sound of someone throwing up. I yawned and took my phone to see how late it was, 05:31 it was saying, I yawned again and got out of bed "Car? You need anything?" I asked while standing before the bathroom door. "A glass of water please" he said and I walked to the little kitchen to grab a glass of water.

When I walked back into the bedroom Carlo was sitting on his side of the bed, looking exhausted and pale "Here you go" I said and gave him the glass of water, he just smiled at me and took a couple of sips. "Try to get some sleep, maybe you feel better and we can go to the qualifying" I said and he nodded, I pressed a kiss against his forehead and he closed his eyes, I sighed and got back in bed next to him again.

-

"Feeling better?" I asked the moment Carlo woke up again "A little, maybe going to the qualifying isn't a good idea. I think I will stay here so I will hopefully be better for the race tomorrow" he said and smiled at me "That would be wise I think" I said and gave him a kiss "I'm taking a shower" I said before walking into the bathroom to take a long and hot shower.

After a half-hour I decided I was in there long enough, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel to dry myself. With the towel around my body I walked back into the bedroom, finding Carlo asleep again. I smiled and opened the little closet. I decided to wear a black skinny jeans with a yellow cropped tank top. Back in the bathroom I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I grabbed some foundation to cover up my blue eye and then added some mascara to my lashes, I decided to make my lips a bit more red by applying some lipstick and after a last look in the mirror I went back to the bedroom again.

My stomach made some noise, letting me know it needed some food. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bedroom, I grabbed the room key and walked out of the room, to get some needed food. "Hi Luc" I said when I answered my phone "heey, already had breakfast?" He asked me "No, on my way downstairs now" I said and pressed the button to open the elevator door "Great. We are on our way too, see you there" "Okay, later" I said and pressed the button to close the door.

-

"Heey" I said when I walked over to Luca and Kaitlynn. "Hey, Carlo still sick?" Kaitlynn asked "Yes, he still has a fever and he's throwing up. Told him to stay in bed and get some sleep. So he would be better for the race tomorrow" I said while we walked towards the hotel restaurant "Hope he is better tomorrow" Luca said.

"So, you and Dan looked close last night" Luca said when Kaitlynn went to the toilet, I looked at him "Well yeah" I only said and shrugged my shoulders "What happened?" He asked "Nothing, we became close real quick. Only knowing each other for three days" I said, and I hoped he believed me, I didn't want to tell him I had sex with the brother of his girlfriend, it would be weird.

"Are you sure nothing happened?" He looked at me, his head a little bent to the left and his eyes a little narrow, I sighed. Maybe I just have to tell him the truth "Well, there is somethi-" I stopped talking when I saw Kaitlynn entering the restaurant again "Later" I told him and he nodded.

-

"Are you coming with us to the circuit?" Kaitlynn asked when we exited the restaurant "If you don't mind, then yes please" "Of course we don't mind" she said and looked at her watch "We leave in a half-hour, meet us here okay?" I nodded and walked away, back to Carlo to see if he was feeling a bit better.

"How are you feeling?" I asked when I walked into the room "A little better, but still not good enough to go to the circuit today" he said and gave me a little smile, I know he was upset. He really wanted to see everything this weekend, and now he couldn't "I can stay here if you want" I offered and got next to him on the couch "No no, you go with Luc and Kait, have fun. I will enjoy myself with netflix" he immediately said and smiled again.