13

The whole day was amazing. We had a big and amazing tasty breakfast. After that we decided to lay the mattresses in the living room with a lot of cushions and we watched some Christmas movies while chatting with each other and enjoying some hot chocolate milk.

After dinner, that we ordered, but was very good. We decided to play some board games. We started with scrabble and Luca won, after that we decided to play monopoly, a game I was not very good at. So after an hour I was already bankrupted and the rest played along while I watched and enjoyed the company of them around me.

-

"Do you guys want something to drink?" I asked an stood up from my chair "I think there are some beers in the fridge and there is a bottle of red wine" Daniel said. I nodded and walked into the kitchen, grabbed three beers and a bottle of red wine with a glass. I poured myself some coca-cola.

"Thanks" Luca said and smiled at me "Guys, I just want to say thank you for being here. I hadn't got a lovely Christmas like this in a long time. It means a lot to me that you are here. I love you guys" I said and raised my glass. "And we love you" Kaitlyn said "Cheers" Daniel then said and they all raised their glass to. I looked at Sebastian and he gave me a wink, I smiled back at him.

-

At 12:25 am I decided to go to bed. I gave them all a kiss on the cheek and went into the bedroom. I brushed my teeth, took off my mascara and then walked out of the bathroom and on to the balcony that was attached to the room. I closed my bathrobe a bit more, it was not cold, just a bit chilly. I sat down on the sofa and looked over Monaco.

Sebastian and I still hadn't talked about what we were. Were we a couple? How are we gonna do everything? And I was a bit nervous about it all. I hoped he didn't change his mind about this whole thing, that was the thing I was most scared about.

"Hey, here you are" I heard a voice and turned around. I saw Sebastian standing there. And in the dark, with a little light shining on him he looked amazing. I smiled at him and he walked over, he sat down next to me and looked me in the eyes.

"What's bothering you liebling?" He asked and took me into his arms. I just hummed as I laid my head on his chest en then closed my eyes, this felt so good.

"You can tell me" he said and rubbed my arms "I know, I'm just a bit scared to be honest" I told him "Why?" I sighed and sat up again, he looked at me. He looked a bit worried, he took both my hands and gave me a little smile.

"How are we gonna do this? I mean we aren't a couple, I am broke as fuck, I don't have a home at the moment" my eyes got watery and Sebastian gave my hands a soft squeeze "And I'm so scared that you will leave" I said soft, so soft that Sebastian almost didn't hear it, but he did. I sobbed and then dared to look at him.

"Heyhey" he said and grabbed my cheeks "There is nothing to worry about. We will be fine ok? We will work things out, I'm sure about that. I will not leave, ever! I made the choice to stay, to do this with you, to have this baby with you. Ok?" He said and gave me a smile.

I smiled through my tears and then nodded "Do you remember what I told you the other day?" He asked and I shook my head, still unable to say anything "Du bist so schön und ich bin so verliebt in dich" he said "I still don't know what it means" I confessed.

"You are so beautiful and I'm so in love with you" he said and kissed my forehead "Oh Seb. I almost stopped crying" I said and sobbed again "Even when you're crying you're beautiful too" he said and I laughed "Quoting John Legend hu?" He laughed and gave me a big hug.

"We're gonna do this together ok? Like together, together" he said "Together, like a couple?" I asked and he nodded "Like a couple" he kissed me and I smiled against his lips.