12

In my lingerie I stood before the mirror and looked at my belly. A little bump was already showing. I was now twelve weeks pregnant. I smiled and laid my hands on the little bump. There is really growing a little human in me. It was a weird, but amazing feeling!

It was Christmas eve and I would spend Christmas alone this year. And to be honest, it felt good.

Luca and Kaitlynn were in Australia, spending Christmas with Kaitlynn's parents and of course Daniel. And Sebastian was going to spend it with his family and his two little girls. And I, I would spend it with a lot of hot chocolate milk and Netflix.

-

I walked towards the bathroom and the bath was now filled with water. I took my lingerie off and the moment my toe hit the water I heard the doorbell. I sighed and looked for a bathrobe. When I found one I put it on, it was way too big, but it smelled like Daniel.

When I opened the door my eyes got big. "Seb?" I said and then a big smile spread on my face. I jumped into his arms and I heard him laugh. He wrapped his arms around me and walked us back into the room. He closed the door with his foot. And then sat me down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and hugged him again. "Surprising you, you can't be alone with Christmas," he said and smiled. "But, what about your girls?" "They are with Hannah. I will pick them up later this week. And God, I've missed you" he said and then finally kissed me.

My mind got numb, my legs began to shake a little and my cheeks got warm. I loved the feeling it gave me. I felt Sebastian smiling against my lips. When he pulled back he looked at me, his blue eyes full of love. He laid both his hands on my cheeks "Du bist so schön und ich bin so verliebt in dich" he said in German, and I had no idea what it meant. But it made me smile like a lunatic. I love hearing him talk in German.

"It sounded very sweet, but I have no idea what you said" I said and laughed a little. He smiled "Look it up" was all he said and gave me another kiss. "So, why are you wearing that robe?" He asked while taking his jacket off. "I was about to step into the bath. Until you showed up" I said "So now I can join you" he said, grabbed my hips and pushed me towards the bathroom.

-

He looked at me, it looked like his blue eyes got a little darker. And I knew what that meant. Mr. Vettel was a bit horny. I laughed at my own taughts. "Something funny?" He asked and then kissed my neck. I just shook my head and closed my eyes at the feeling of his warm lips against my body.

"Let's get that shirt out okay?" I said and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, I immediately let my fingers trail over his upper body. He shivered and smiled at me "Time for those pants" I said and kissed his lips, then I licked against his lips and immediately his mouth opened and our tongues found each other. A spark went through my body, while we were kissing I opened his button and his zipper.

I stopped the kiss to put his pants down and smiled when I felt his hard one "See what you do to me? By just a couple of kisses and touches" he said and he stepped out of his pants. He kissed me again and turned us around so I was standing against the wall. "Time to get that thing off" he said and trapped the robe's and cranked it open. It felt from my shoulders and I shivered from the sudden cold hitting my body.

He looked at me and his eyes went to my belly "You finally have a little bump" he said and laid his hand on my belly. I smiled, the feeling was overwhelming. "You are so beautiful" he whispered and then kissed me again. I felt him moving and when I opened my eyes again his boxers were off.

His fingers trailed along my body, from my shoulder to my breasts. I gasped when he took my left nipple between his fingers and squeezed it softly "I love that sound" he whispers and then let go of my nipple. His fingers touched my belly again and he got on his knees. "Hi there baby" he said and kissed my belly. My eyes got watery and I looked at him, he kissed my belly again and then looked at me again.