8

When I stepped into the elevator I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I had a couple of missed calls from Carlo and I already felt myself getting nervous about thinking what I should say to him. I decided to call Luca first.

"Hi sis" he answered "Hi Luc, did Carlo called you?" I asked him "Yes he did, he asked where you were, apparently you didn't come home last night?" I sighed "Nope I didn't, what did you tell him?" "Told him me and Kait left the party before you, so I didn't know where you were. Where were you by the way?" He asked, and I knew he was smiling right now.

"I left with Sebastian, we were both hammered, decided to drink the bottle of red wine in his room too" I told him "Only a red bottle of wine?" He asked, and I sighed "Maybe not" I told him quietly "Oooh sis" he said, but I could hear he was trying not to laugh. "I know, I know. Please don't tell Carlo" "Of course I won't" he said "I have to go, face Carlo" "Yeah, be careful" he said "Always, bye" "Ciao" he said and I hung up the phone.

-

I took one last deep breath and opened the door of the hotel room. Carlo laid on the couch, he was still looking sick "Well hello" he said and smiled. That means he's not angry, that's good "Hi" I told him and took my shoes off "Had fun last night?" he asked and I nodded "Where did you sleep?" Well, here goes nothing.

"I had a little too much to drink, and so did Sebastian. We decided to go too his room and then we drank another bottle off wine. We were both so pissed we fell asleep on the couch" I told him and gave him a little smile while sitting down on the couch. I looked at him, he gave me a smile.

"You became drunk, and decided to get even more drunk, with Sebastian Vettel?" He asked, and I only nodded. Here it came, he was getting angry "Okay" was everything he said, my mouth fell open "Okay? You're not angry?" "Why would I? You got pissed with Sebastian Vettel. He's like my idol. I'm only angry I got sick and didn't got the chance to join you two" he said and pouted. "Aah babe" I said and gave him a big hug. I hope he never find out the truth.

-

Daniel:
Why is Seb asking for your number?

I looked at my phone and swallowed. This wasn't supposed to happen. It was just for one night, a mistake from us both. We were both married, he a lot happier than me with two kids. But that doesn't matter. It was a one-time thing.

Emelia:
Don't give it, please!

Daniel:

What happened last night?

Amelia:
Not by text, coffee at the cafe around the corner? Half an hour?

Daniel:
I will be there!

"I'm meeting with Dan in a half-hour, that's okay?" I asked Carlo when I walked out of the bedroom "Sure babe, I'm still not feeling well" I gave him a little kiss and decided to take a very quick shower.

-

"Hello" I greeted Daniel with a kiss on the cheek and he did the same, we walked inside and searched for a spot in the back of the cafe. The moment we sat down a waitress stood next to our table "What can I get you?" She asked us "A double espresso for me" I told her "Same for me" Daniel told her, she nodded and walked away "You indeed look like you need that" he said "Thanks" I said.

"So, tell" he said when we had our espresso's "Well, you saw us leave. What do you think happened" "I don't know, you tell me. Maybe you played some Yahtzee or something" he said and I laughed, this guy was so weird. "We ended up in his room, he had a bottle of red wine, we drank it straight of the bottle. We talked a little, getting to know each other a bit better. The moment I stood up to leave, I stumbled over my own feet, I fell on top of him, before I knew he kissed me. But I didn't get the change to react cause he pushed me away and stood up, telling me he shouldn't have done that. I stood up to, got in front of him and then we kissed again. He told me he wanted to do that all night. And before I knew we were in the bedroom without clothes" I told him and looked away, my cheeks felt warm.