9

It was now five weeks after the Formula 1 weekend. And things where good. Carlo went to therapy once a week and it was really helping. He made me feel loved all over again.

Daniel and I still had contact, on a daily basis. Sometimes the conversations were serious, but most of the time it was just GIFs, videos and pictures we sent each other.

Carlo and I decided to go to Australia to visit my brother and Kaitlynn, and while were there we also going to see Daniel.

Emelia:
Aaah you two. My heart 😍

Daniel:I know right

Daniel:
I know right. We are too cute 😍😅

Emelia:
O my, you are crazy Dan. But yes, you are cute 😘

Daniel:
Already knew that.
How late will you guys be here?

Emelia:

We'll land at 02:20 😴

Daniel:
Jeez, that's a fucked up time. Will Luca pick you up?

Emelia:
It is yes. And yes, Luca will pick us up. So I guess we see you the day after?

Daniel:
Yes, I'm coming over for dinner. And then the two of us gonna have some alone time 😘

Emelia:
Yes, I need some time with you. See you in two days Dan 😘

-

"Luca" I said and walked into the open arms off my brother to give him a big hug. Carlo and Luca gave each other a hand and then he put an arm over my shoulders and we walked away "I've missed you lil sis" he said and kissed my temple "Missed you to Luc" I said and smiled at him.

"Emelia, Carlo" I heard the moment we entered the house, Kaitlynn was still awake and gave both of us a big hug. "Hi girl" I said, smiled at her and then I yawned. "I think we are all ready for bed" Carlo said and I nodded "We will show you guys the house tomorrow" Kaitlynn said and again, I nodded.

When we arrived in the guestroom I yawned again. I opened my suitcase to find my toilet bag. I took my toothbrush and toothpaste and walked into the bathroom, that was attached to the bedroom. Carlo followed me and after brushing our teeth we walked back into the bedroom, I let myself fall onto the bed and before I knew, I was already asleep.

-

When we woke up it was already 13:00 in the afternoon. Guess we both needed the sleep. I decided to take a hot shower and then dress into a colorful summer dress. After I braided my hair I walked downstairs. "Well, good day to you" Luca said and smiled at me "Yeah, guess we needed that" "Is Carlo still asleep?" "No, in the shower" I said and Luca nodded his head "Coffee and something to eat?" Kaitlyn asked "That would be lovely" I said and sat down at the little bar in the kitchen. Kaitlyn made some yogurt with fresh fruit and a big mug with coffee.