7

It was crowded in the pit lane. People, cameras, paparazzi, interviewers and off course the drivers and all the team members. I looked to my left and saw Carlo walking with a big smile on his face, he still had a fever, but apart from that he felt good, good enough to come here.

"You enjoying it?" I asked him and took his hand "Yes" he said with a big smile and gave me a wink "Let's go to the Ferrari garage" he said and pulled me with him.

At the garage the red cars stood proud at their spot "Can you take a pic?" Carlo asked, I laughed and grabbed my phone. He stood in front off one of the cars and I took a picture of him and the car.

I looked inside the garage and saw some guys, all dressed in red working on the car or sitting behind computers, talking in Italian. I tried to listen to it, but there was so much noise I couldn't hear it.

"Ohgod, that's Sebastian Vettel" Carlo said to me, his eyes got big and a big smile crossed his face, again. I looked to where he was looking and saw the blond blue-eyed guy I bumped into, two times. He walked over too one of the men in red and start talking to them.

I couldn't take my eyes of this man, he had something. I don't know what. He wore his race suit, and it looked good on him. Wearing it half, so his white long-sleeved fire-resistant shirt was visible. And that shirt was a very fitted shirt, not a bad view.

He looked up and our eyes crossed, he gave me a little smile and I smiled back at him, feeling my cheeks getting warm and red. I quickly looked away. What was this? Why was I shy? "Did Sebastian Vettel just smiled at you?" Carlo said, I looked at him and nodded my head "Yeah, I bumped into him, two times" I said and looked back into the garage. Mr. Vettel already gone.

-

"What do you think?" I asked Carlo when I walked out of the bedroom. He turned around and a smile spread on his face "You look beautiful" he said. I was wearing a dark blue dress with lace. "You look handsome too" I said and walked over to him, he was wearing a white shirt with a black tie and some black trousers, he smiled and gave me a kiss "Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. ready for a party!

When we arrived it was already crowded. Martin Garrix stood behind the DJ-booth and he was playing some amazing beats. "Let's get a drink" I said to Carlo and he nodded, we walked towards the bar, I ordered a gin and tonic while Carlo decided it was best not to drink tonight and took a coca-cola.

I looked around and saw Luca and Kaitlynn in the corner of the club, which was a little lounge area. "Let's go say hello" I said and Carlo followed me. When we came closer I saw that Daniel was also there, with a blond man. "Hi guys" Luca said and stood up to give me a kiss on the cheek and gave Carlo a hand. "Hi" I said and gave Kaitlynn a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Dan" I said to him as he stood up "Hey lady" he said and gave me a hug "You look stunning" he softly said and I gave him a little smile. He also gave Carlo a hand "Ow, and this is Sebastian Vettel" Dan said, I looked him in the eyes. There he was again.

"Hi, Emelia Russo" I said and gave him a hand and a smile "Like Dan already said, Sebastian Vettel. Nice to see you" he said and smiled at me, my stomach flipped over at that sight and I quickly looked away "Car, introduce" he was still staring at Sebastian and I giggled "Yeah, hello, Carlo Russo" he said and gave him a hand "Sebastian Vettel" he said, again. "Have a seat" Daniel said, I nodded and placed myself next to him, and Carlo sat himself down next to Sebastian.

Carlo started to talk to Sebastian and I looked at the two of them. And when I looked at Sebastian, I felt weird. Every time my stomach flipped over "So, how was the race?" Daniel asked me, I looked away from Sebastian and looked at Daniel, he looked at me with a little smile on his face "It was interesting. I'm happy you got P6" I said and it was true. I was happy Dan got P6, and he was happy to. "Yeah, me too. So, another race?" "Yeah I think so" I said and laughed a little.