11

I sat down on the couch. Totally overwhelmed. He can't have kids "Why the fuck did you never tell me that?" I said, suddenly getting angry with him "All these years. I was so sad, thinking it had something to do with me. And now, after all those years you're telling me you can't have kids?" I yelled at him.

"Because I fucking new how you would react to that. You would leave me, I knew how bad you wanted a child and I couldn't give it to you. I was devasted when they told me" he yelled back. "You could have told me. You should have" I said. "Who's is it? Who did you fuck with? Is it Daniel? Or Max? Or even maybe fucking Charles?" He screamed.

"It's not one of them" I said softly "Then who the fuck is it" "I won't tell you" "You tell me, right now" he took my arms and yanked me off of the couch. "No" I said. He hadn't the right to know who the father is "Tell me. Right fucking now" he said "NO" I screamed back, and then his flat hand hit my cheek.

"I want you to take an abortion" my eyes got wide. "No" I said abruptly. No chance in hell I let this baby take away from me, even how small it was. I was already attached to it. I already loved it. "No? Then I'm done with you. I don't want to raise someone else's child. And certainly not with a whore like you" "Then leave. I'm happy to see you go" I blurted out, and the moment I said it I regretted it.

He walked towards me. His eyes dark with anger. Here we go again "Whore, slut. No one wants you. I'm sure the guy you slept with was drunk, and regretted sleeping with you the day after. You are nothing Emelia. Nothing" he said and hit me again, now with his fist. I immediately covered my belly with my hands.

"I will fucking destroy you. You hear me, I take all your money, the house. Everything you own. I will leave you with nothing, you hear me. NOTHING" he yelled and his fist slammed against my ribs, one time, two times and at the third time I fell to the floor. Gasping for air.

"Please leave" I cried and felt the salty taste of the tears mixed with the taste of blood on my lips. "I will. And remember my words. I will destroy you Emelia" he said en kicked against my back, making me moan in pain. I heard how he opened the bedroom door and then slammed it shut. My vision got black and then I lost my conscious!

-

When I woke up again I still lay on the ground. Immediately I started to cry. The pain in my back was killing me. I took my phone from my pocket and opened my contact list. "Em?" I heard his voice "Can you please come?" I asked him "On my way" he said and the connection got broken.

When I heard a knock on the door I still lay on the ground, unable to stand up because of the pain "Open" I said. The door went open and the moment I saw him I started to cry again. "Oh fuck, Em. What happened?" He rushed over to me and kneeled beside me. "It hurts" I cried. "Where?" "My back, everywhere. Can you pick me up and lay me in bed?" I ask him, he nods his head.

"Be right back" he said when he laid me down, he went into the bathroom and came back with a wet towel and started to clean my face, arms and hands. When all the blood was gone he brought the towel back to the bathroom. "Do you want anything?" He asked "There are some painkillers in my toilet bag. Can you get me a few with a glass of water?" "Of course" he left the bedroom again and a minute later he was back, handing me a couple painkillers and a glass of water.

He got next to me in the bed and took my hand. I laid my head on his shoulder. "What happened?" He asked. And I knew I need to tell him the truth "A couple days ago I found I am pregnant. We tried a couple of years ago, but it wouldn't succeed. So we stopped trying. And I was so happy when I found out. So excited to tell him, and when I did. He got angry. He told me that when it wasn't working a couple of years ago he took a test. He founded out that his sperm isn't working. So the baby can't be his. And then he went mad" I told him.