Chapter Seven

"S-Sooyoung eonnie?" Yerim said, slightly hesitating as Sooyoung nodded at her, the younger moving towards the balcony.

Sooyoung stared at the night sky, her usual bubbly features gone as tears inevitably fell down her cheeks, but she hastily wiped them before Yerim could react.

"You know I didn't do that to you. Even if I'm angry or drunk, I can't do that to you." Sooyoung said, breaking the silence between the two of them.

"But... I was afraid back then. I didn't know that it wasn't you, all I wanted to do back then was to prevent the act from happening." Yerim said, as she stared at Sooyoung, who didn't look at her.

"Now I can't love you without you being afraid of me, can I? Face it, you're stuck with me--"

Yerim hugged her, tight, shutting Sooyoung up as she found herself hugging the younger back, rubbing her back up and down.

"Uljima, Yerim-ah. Don't cry, it breaks my heart." Sooyoung said, as Yerim released the hug and wiped her tears, smiling as Sooyoung smiled at her.

"I... I'm not afraid of you. Can... Can we start again?" Yerim said, as Sooyoung smiled, her smile the brightest for Yerim.

"Sure, Yerim-ah. Anything for you."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Everyone was in a state of shock the next day as they saw Yerim and Sooyoung sleeping on the couch, Sooyoung being the big spoon as she cuddled Yerim while asleep.

Sojung, being a sentimental leader, silently took pictures while Sinb tried hard not to laugh loudly, Yewon putting a hand over her mouth as Joohyun found herself smiling at the sight.

But Sinb's loud laughs woke up the two, Yerim glaring at the girls while Sooyoung simply just laughed it off, until the two fell down on the floor.

"So eonnie, Heejin and Haseul visited yesterday, but you weren't there. They gave me this number so you can call them if you're ready to plan everything out." Yerim said, after brushing her teeth and smoothing out her morning hair.

"Hmm... Looks like you two made up overnight." Joohyun said, completely ignoring what Yerim said, as Yerim scoffed but smiled.

"I just gave her a new start, eonnie. We were also best friends before, and I think I want it to be that way first before I think of moving upwards with her." Yerim said, Jennie slowly approaching.

"And I bet you're going to eat that words of yours in less than a week. You didn't exactly caged her to you, so she has many options here." Jennie said, gesturing towards Sooyoung who was presently "flirting" with Mina.

"Um, if you haven't noticed, Mina has girlfriend."

"Last time I checked, Mina eonnie doesn't have a girlfriend." Chaeyoung said, approaching them as Jennie chuckled at Yerim's grim face.

"We're friends. She can do whatever she wants." Yerim said, though her facial expressions says otherwise.

Their bickering stopped when Haseul and Heejin arrived, Olivia limping in and helped by Yong Sun and Moonbyul.

"President-nim." Jihyo said, helping Yong Sun and Moonbyul put Olivia on a couch.

"Jihyo-ssi, thank you. You, Sojung-ssi, Joohyun-ssi," Yong Sun said, looking at Joohyun for a moment, "Please gather everyone and let's meet here." Yong Sun said, the leaders obeying the order.

Soon the members of every team in the dormitory gathered together at the living room, staring at the president who then played something on her phone.

The area outside the agency was dead silent, after Joohyun went inside with Jeongyeon. But not soon after a girl began walking into the area, equipped with a gun--

"No. No, that isn't---" Joohyun stopped, Yong Sun pausing the video.

"Moonbyul also clarified it to me, and of course you recognize her. Sorry, but she is in the files that Yewon hacked into." Yong Sun said, Joohyun falling down to a sitting position as Yerim and Sooyoung helped her.

"What do you mean?" Jihyo asked, as Joohyun began to cry.

"The woman is Kang Seulgi, the former leader of Eclipse before me." Joohyun said, as she gritted her teeth.

"She was an important person to all of us, to Joohyun eonnie most of all. But to see her alive changes everything. Maybe Seungwan eonnie is also alive." Yerim said, as she comforted the older.

"We have to be on our toes this time. If the syndicate plans to use our old friends and teammates, we have to overcome that and do anything to take the syndicate down." Yong Sun said, which angered Joohyun.

"If Moonbyul is like that, would you kill her? Easy for you to say that--"

"I will let her kill me if it means to take the syndicate down." Moonbyul said, Yong Sun gripping Moonbyul's arm.

"We have to keep everything in check. It's not about the personal relationships that we're after in this things, but the desire to hunt everything that causes chaos down. It seems that everyone is forgetting their original purposes, because of these relationships." Moonbyul said, clearly having something in mind, along with Yong Sun.

"We will move to a new dormitory tomorrow, to serve as double purpose: first to train you all vigorously, and to separate everyone from distractions. There will be a change in everything to prevent distractions, except for the teams." Yong Sun said, as everyone widened their eyes in shock.

" I'll give you this day to pack your belongings, tonight we will move to the new headquarters. " Yong Sun said, then left, Moonbyul following her.

" What do we do? " Jihyo said, as Joohyun wiped her tears and stood up.

"We follow orders."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Lisaaaa~" Jennie whined, as Lisa sighed and went closer to the older.

"Waeyo, eonnie?" Lisa said, packing her things.

"They'll probably put us away from each other. I don't want to be away from you." Jennie said, Lisa sighing.

"We've discussed about this, eonnie. We're just friends, I'm helping you take revenge on the injury of your boyfriend." Lisa said, as Jennie sighed.

"What if I want something more?" Jennie said, as Lisa scoffed.

"I have a girlfriend, if you're not informed, and Park Chaeyoung is her name." Lisa said angrily, as she continued packing, removing Jennie's arms that hugged her.

"Mark my words, Lisa. You'll fall for me in no time." Jennie said, chuckling.