Chapter Ten

Mina bolted up as she heard the news, grabbing the medikit and rushing out of the room, rushing towards the meeting room where the incident took place.

Mina widened her eyes as she saw Yewon sitting down the floor, clutching her shoulder as a ball pen stabbed the part, Sinb gritting her teeth as she glared at Seulgi who had a horrified look on her face.

"You... She... Who is she--"

"Mina eonnie! Help Yewon, please!" Sinb said, Mina breaking her daze and rushing towards Sinb and Yewon.

"Sinb. Call Yerin and Lisa here." Mina said, as she brought out packs of gauze and put it on the wound, but it bled through as Sinb didn't move, dazed.

"SINB! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME TO HELP YOUR FRIEND! CALL YERIN AND LISA HERE!" Mina said, slapping Sinb as she broke through her daze and went out, as Yewon chuckled at the maknae and helped Mina cover the wound for the meantime.

"I just got stabbed by a ball pen, eonnie. Sinb's making it very serious." Yewon said, as Yerin and Lisa arrived, helping Mina take care of Yewon's wound, bandaging it while Sinb kept on glaring at Seulgi.

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't.... I didn't know..." Seulgi said, Sinb punching her in the jaw that knocked her out.

Sinb and Lisa then put her in the chair again, tying it as Joohyun went inside, Seulgi sitting up.

"Joohyun? Is... Is that your name?" Seulgi said, as Joohyun stiffened, looking at Seulgi with her broken eyes.

"You know me?" Joohyun said, as Seulgi nodded softly, flinching as her head must have hurt from the exchange.

"You... Everything was cloudy except for a name... It was yours. The name... The name Bae Joohyun always appeared in my dreams, and that was why I got out of the syndicate, destroying the sector I was in, and endlessly searched everything, tried to remember my memories... " Seulgi said, as she gritted her teeth, her muscles tensing up.

Joohyun cautiously moved closer to the girl, her hand shaking as she touched the girl's forehead.

"She has a high fever!" Joohyun said, as she untied the straps on Seulgi's wrists, arms and chest, up to her legs, and Seulgi fell forward, unconscious.

Lisa and Yerin rushed to her aid, checking her thoroughly as Mina went forward with a makeshift stretcher (it was a blanket) she found in the room and laid the bear on it.

Chaeyoung went inside and brought iv fluid and medical equipment, connecting the iv fluid on Seulgi's wrist as they fed the medicine through the iv.

Together, Sooyoung and Lisa, being the tallest, carried the unconscious bear into the infirmary, Yewon following them as Mina put her arm on a sling.

Eunha got out of her room with Jihyo, seeing the commotion as Mina tensed up at Eunha, who gave her a reassuring smile.

Mina stopped by to talk to the girl, who sighed as she helped the medic carry the medikit and the medical equipments.

"If you're thinking that I told everyone your secret, I'm not a tattletale. You can trust me, Mina." Eunha said, as Mina sighed, still nervous.

"I'm just protecting myself and Chae. I'm scared that if they know all about that, they will kill us." Mina said, as Eunha smiled, patting her back.

"They will know eventually, and you know that. You should be the one to tell them, it will lessen the pain or anything that the truth will cause." Eunha said, as she walked forward, leaving Mina alone as she pouted, not knowing that Joohyun was listening to their conversation.

"I was actually wondering why you looked familiar." Joohyun said, Mina stiffening as she dropped the medikit, scattering it's contents.

She broke through her daze and picked up the pieces, putting them back in the box but she stopped as Joohyun knelt down, zipping down the jacket that Mina wore, revealing the familiar tattoo on her collarbone, as Joohyun smiled at her.

Joohyun zipped the jacket up and helped Mina pick up her things, and closed the medikit, Joohyun's calm scaring Mina.

"You're Myoui Haruka's daughter, aren't you?" Joohyun said, cautiously, so no one would hear.

"I don't... I don't know what you're talking about--"

Mina stopped, as Joohyun pulling her towards the empty room in their left, locking it.

"You can tell me, Mina. I won't hurt you." Joohyun said, as she sat down in front of the door.

Mina's lips quivered, trying hard not to cry as she fiddled with her hands.

"Alright. If you're not going to, at least I should say my side first, to ease your mind." Joohyun said, as she lifted her shirt over her shoulders and removed it, Mina's eyes settling at Joohyun's faded tattoo on her collarbone.

"You... You were a member of the syndicate?" Mina said, relaxing as she slumped down the floor of the empty storage room.

"Not just any member, Mina. I was the daughter of Julius Bae, the highest leader of the five board members, of the new leaders of the syndicate. He was the Eagle, as you know him." Joohyun said, as Mina widened her eyes.

"You're... You are Irene Bae, the lost daughter of the Eagle? I... They said you died because of this agency, along with the Fox's daughter." Mina said, as Joohyun chuckled.

"But I'm alive. Now, you must tell me what I want you to tell me, Mina."

"I... I was sent here by my father to destroy you from within. I'm... I'm sorry, eonnie. I didn't know... I didn't know how to get out of the situation." Mina said, as Joohyun sighed.

"Are you really sure you're not going to betray us, Mina? Because if you would in the future, I will not hesitate to put a bullet through your forehead." Joohyun said, as Mina shook her head.

"I had enjoyed every time that we were all together. I won't do anything that will ruin your trust, eonnie. I promise." Mina said, as Joohyun nodded.

"Good to know."