Chapter Twelve

"It's okay, eonnie. It's not your fault." Lisa said, locking the door of their room to give her time to think about what she will do, as she grabbed the radio.

"But... But what if they kick me out because of this? What if they wouldn't understand what I did was for my sister--"

"Nini. Calm down. They will understand because they are human, unlike the syndicate. I will make them understand. For now, we have to help them get rid of the people on our tail." Lisa said, as she turned on the radio and motioned for Jennie to be quiet.

"This is Ran, over."

The radio rang to life, Lisa sighing in relief.

["Ran, this is Irene. What is your location, over?"]

"I am with Ruby Jane at my dormitory room, thinking of ways to get out of here. Where should I go, Irene? Over."

["Go with RJ at the infirmary and hold your position there. Fire at anyone from the syndicate. You must protect yourselves and Seulgi, please."] Irene said, the radio turning off before Lisa could respond.

Lisa sighed, putting the radio on her pocket and going towards her closet and opening it, revealing an array of guns that she tossed unto the bed.

"The infirmary is far from here, at the center of the agency. We need to bring the girls gun and ammunition to get rid of the people trying to get inside, and protect ourselves and the others. Get that bag and put these inside." Lisa ordered, Jennie nodding as she wiped her tears and obeyed the order.

Lisa looked at Jennie who was busy doing the order, and a smile crept up her lips.

"Nini?" Lisa said, trying out the new nickname, as Jennie looked up to her.

"We'll get through this, and I'll help you avenge your boyfriend and protect your sister, I promise you." Lisa said, Jennie smiling sadly.

"Thank you, Lili."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Aish! Where are the reinforcements?!" Sinb shouted, as she kept on firing at the entrance of the infirmary, Mina and Yerin guarding the unconscious bear.

"Irene said that Ran and Ruby Jane are coming here. Be patient, alright?"

"And why did we come here to the infirmary? To protect this girl who attacked Yewon?!" Sinb said, as she pointed the gun at the unconscious bear, Yerin shielding herself.

"We have to trust Irene. She knows what she's doing, she's just transporting the leaders somewhere safe. Besides, she also said that there is a van waiting for us outside." Yerin said, Sinb gritting her teeth as she shifted her aim and fired at the enemies once again.

"Wow, you calmed her? Daebak!" Eunha exclaimed, as she fired at the other enemies while checking the ammunition.

"We're here!" Lisa said, tossing the bag full of weapons and ammunition on the floor as she collapsed down, clutching a bloody arm that Mina quickly tended on.

With renewed strength, Eunha, Sojung, Sinb, Jennie and Chaeyoung fired at the people still coming in, effectively taking down until nothing were left.

"Aigoo. We're just two days here and we already made this a battlefield. Let's go, can someone carry the unconscious bear?" Jihyo said, as Lisa stood up and carried the unconscious bear on her back, despite Mina's stern warnings to not do so.

"Cover me, alright?" Lisa said, as the girls went out, cautious for enemies that may come.

Soon they made it outside, the girls running with all their might as they went ot the van waiting for them--