Beating At The Kissing Bridge

Your a twin. Your twin brother Victor Criss has kept you away from his friends Patrick Hockstetter Belch Huggins and Henry Bowers. You always asked him questions about that but he just changes the subject. You were at school standing with your brother and his friends. Greta gave you a nasty look and that so didn't sit well with you and you grabbed her by her shirt and pushed her up against the lockers with a very loud bang and that brought your girls over to you and your brother and his friends came over also.

"Hey slut what were you doing starring at my brother?" You asked. "I can look at him if I want to." She said. "No you fucking can't because when I see a person especially a fat fucking pig like you look at my brother it's not gonna end well." You said. "Oh I'm a slut and a fat fucking pig aren't you sleeping with half of the guys in school you little shit?" She asked. Victor was replaying this through his head and he wanted to go over to you to help you but he stayed standing beside Henry. "I'm a little shit look at you I can smell you all the way from here." You said. She got in your face and you were really angry.

"Oh look your girls aren't even here to come beat my fat fucking pig ass now are they Y/N? Because if I very clearly remember you said you didn't need them. Is that right Y/N?" She asked. "No I didn't say that but I know something that everyone in the whole school needs to know about." You said. "And what do you know?" She asked. "Greta this fat fucking pig in this school has been sleeping with coach black this whole time." You said. She looked at you and threw the first punch. Her girls were there and they were beating on you and they left you to get trampled by students and you were looking around for teachers and luckily there was none and you slowly got up and walked away. "Aw is the little baby gonna go home and cry to her mommy?" She asked as her friends laughed. "No but you are." You said and you turned around and punched her in the nose. Her girls saw this as a way to punch you but you were beating on the girls and Greta at the same time. When you were done the Bowers gang was right behind you. So you bent down and got right into Greta's girls' faces. "If you tell anyone that I beat you up." You said and took out your pocket knife and showed the blade to her. "I will kill you cottage cheese." You said. You kicked her and her girls in the gut one more time when Henry put his arm around you.

"Ha look at them they're pathetic and couldn't even beat me up." You said. "Ha what losers come on boys." You said. "Have a nice summer fat piggy." You said. By then everyone rushed out of school because it was the very last day and since you Henry Victor Patrick and Belch were seniors you were now done with school and could do whatever you wanted now. While you were walking his friends saw Beverley run into you.

Henry grabbed Richie's bag and ran him into Stanley which caused them to fall down. Patrick took the kippah off of Stanley's head and threw it into the window of the passing school bus. Victor was standing off to the side and Belch burped in Eddie's face causing him to gag and he went to his car. You ran your shoulder into Beverley Marsh and started to walk towards the Trans Am when she spoke. "You suck Criss." She said. ""Shut up Beverley." You heard Bill say. "You say something Beaverley?" You asked while walking towards her with every step. "Gave you a free ride this year because of your little sister rides over Marsh." You said and looked up to see your dad take his sunglasses off and look at you. "This summers gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends." You said as you licked your hand and wiped it on her face. And walked away with Victor Henry and Patrick and you guys got in the Trans Am and drove off.

"Wish she'd go missing." Richie said. "Yeah she's probably the one doing it." Eddie said. As they watched you guys drive way from the school for the last time. You were leaning against a post with Henry when you saw Ben Hanscom and Beverley pass by you. "Where you off too Tits?" Henry asked. He started to run away when he ran into your twin Victor Criss. "Gotcha." He said. You guys were pushing him around when Beverley tried to get in between the fight. "Come here Beverley." You said. You guys put them both against the wall of the kissing bridge. You and Henry both punched Ben and Beverley in the nose twice. "Argh listen here kid this is what us locals call the kissing bridge it's for two things sucking face and carving names." You both said in unison and you took out your knife and carved the first letter of your name into her belly. "Woah woah Y/N Henry." Belch said. You both looked at him. "Shut up." You both said. "I'm gonna carve my whole name onto this meatloaf." You said. "I'm gonna carve my whole name onto this cottage cheese." Henry said. Both Ben and Beverley kicked you guys and they started to run. "I'm gonna cut your fucking tits off I swear to god." You both said at the same time. When you both slid down the hill you both looked for your knife's. But couldn't find them. "My knife my old man will kill me." You guys said in sync. "You two get them." You guys said again in unison. Then you both looked to your brother Victor. "Move your fucking ass." You said once again at the same time. You looked towards Henry and smiled at him. But then you got angry when you remembered about your knife.

When you got to the top of the kissing bridge Victor got in the car and waited for you guys to get in. But he heard you guys talking and so he decided to stay.

"When I find Greta and Beaverley and when I do. Ooh." You said. "Don't worry I know how you feel I feel the same way about tits." He said. You got angry and punched the bar of the kissing bridge really hard and you hit it hard enough and it was quiet enough for you to hear several bones breaking and cracking in your hand. You were so pissed that the pain did not phase you at all. You got in the car and sat on Henry's lap. Finally Belch and Patrick came to the car and you guys drove off. Oh boy was this gonna be a fun summer your sure of it.