Going Home From The Hospital

The guys have been coming to the hospital and they have been skipping their last period which is gym to come see you. You've done your work in the hospital that they've brought you and they turned it in for you. Henry kept tabs on who was spreading rumors about you and he would hurt them. You laughed at him because he was just trying to protect you and so you let it slide. Then someone knocked on your room door. "Hey guys Y/N let's check that leg change your dressings and we'll look into getting you a boot for your foot and we'll see about you getting to go home today." He said. "Ok cool." You said. He examined your foot and re dressed up your foot and he put both your hand and your foot in a black cast because the boys told him that your fave color is black. So once the guy came to do the cast he did his job and he left the room. When the doctor came back he had a walking boot in his hand and you were ready to sit up. Because you haven't sat up since your surgery.

"Ok Y/N I have your boot and we'll get you sitting up on your own." He said. "Cool." You said. He got your leg down and with the help of the boys he got you to sit up. He put the boot on and he got your walker. With more help from the boys you were on your feet walking for the first time ever since your surgery and at first you were wobbly but you got used to it. The doctor wants you in the boot for more than six weeks because since you had surgery the night before your leg needed time to heal but the boot will keep your foot from touching the floor. You were so happy but you were in so much pain and so this is the first time that you've cried in god knows how long. At this point you couldn't keep your bad ass attitude up any longer and you just cried. Henry came over to you and hugged you and then he put his hands on your face and looked at you. "Y/N I know your in pain I know it hurts right now but you need to make it to the door like the doctor said with your walker so that you can leave ok be strong for me your brother and our friends ok." He said. "Ok." You said. You just continued walking and so you never ever gave up.

"Ok babe let's get you out of here." He said. He lifted you up in his arms and he sat in the back with Vic and you were on his lap. You were so happy to be out of there and you were happy to not be confined to a room for two nights and you could go back and sleep in your own bed and have real food not the crappy hospital food. You guys finally reached Henry's house and they had to get you out without causing you pain. Patrick got out of the front seat and he got the seat to move as close to the glove box as he could so you could have room to get out. You were slowly ushered out of the car by Henry and Victor and when you got out of the car Patrick put his arm around your shoulder and held you until Henry and Victor got out. When they got out they both carried you in the house and when you walked inside the house with your boys you could see that they had made you a welcome home sign and food. They even brought more gifts. When you were in the hospital you gave the flowers to Belch's mom so that she would know that she was such a great mom to Belch and a second mom to all of you guys. You were happy to be home.

You were asleep by yourself and the boys were outside smoking and they were talking about sharing the responsibility of taking care of you when they heard a scream and they came running into the house and they saw you flailing around on your bed and then you puked a little bit and then you just continued to scream. You felt a hand on your face and you woke up and you were sweating so badly.

"Baby are you ok?" Henry asked. "No I had a night mare and it was so bad that it made me puke. I'm sorry." You said. "No don't say that baby you have nothing to be sorry for you had a nightmare and it scared you so bad that it made you sick you don't have to be sorry for anything." He said. You and Henry right then in that moment knew that you guys were gonna marry and you were gonna marry before your senior year because you were his and he was yours and he wasn't gonna leave you like you weren't gonna leave him and you wanted him to be beside you the rest of your life and he wanted the same. You wanted people to know that when you went back to school you guys were married and any other girl that looked at him was gonna get murdered even if they even think about talking to him they were gonna get a beat down and you were gonna make everyone know that. He promised to stop messing with the losers so much during school but he could do what ever he pleased after school. Same with you. You were gonna stop messing with Beverley and Greta during school until after school ended and you were gonna do whatever you pleased after school. You can just imagine your last name being Bowers and you were ready for a life with Henry and his friends. You were so happy to be home with the people you love.