Getting Into A Car Accident

You Henry Victor Patrick and Belch all lived in his dads house after he moved out and away from Derry to go live with his sister. You guys cleaned up the place and you guys made it a better place to live then what it was when Henry was living here with his father. You guys took his dads room and moved in there while Belch Patrick and Victor all got their own rooms and since Belch was a professional in the art of food he was the one that works in a hospital with his mom as an intern so that he could buy groceries for the house so that you guys wouldn't go hungry. Victor also had a job and he goes around to the old folks home and he cleans up the old people's rooms. Patrick had a job and he works in a recycling unit where he takes stuff that can't be thrown away or recycled or donated and he burns them with gas. Henry works at the police station and he goes with them to take the suspects to the prison and back. Last but not least was you. You work your ass off by working in a mine and a steel shop and since your the only girl at both jobs you get paid a little more then all the old men that you call your co workers.

You had just got on surface from your mining job and you knew Henry and the guys knows that you get off of work right now and your headed home. When you stopped at the window to tell the security guard your number he gave you a high five and you drove on. You stopped and put gas in your car and you continued on your journey home. You had just got to the Welcome to Derry Maine sign when you saw a car come straight towards your car. The driver of the car was in your lane and he was drunk driving. You slammed on your breaks but it was too late and the last thing you remember was hearing a very loud crash and you blacked out for a moment. When you awoke you saw that the drunk driver was not there and then there was a knock on your drivers side door. Luckily the window was broken so when you touched it the window just broke. You looked very slowly towards the door and it was a fire fighter.

"Hey Ma'am someone called 911 and were gonna get you out are you feeling any pain anywhere?" He asked. "My right leg and my left hand." You said. "Ok well we'll get you out just don't move for us ok." He said. "Ok." You said. They got the top of the front of your car from your legs and the dash board from your hands. They paramedics put a collar on you and they took you straight to the hospital. When you got there their were a bunch of people around you and one was the best doctor in the hospital and Belch's mom was right next to you. "Hey Y/N how you feeling?" She asked. "I'm fine Mrs. Huggins I'm just in pain that's all." You said. The doctor touched your leg and you winced in pain. "Uh Ow." You said. "Sorry Y/N I examined your hand and you need surgery to fix it." He said. "Is it my same hand that I had the infection in?" You asked. "Your hand is swollen but it'll go down I'll keep an eye on it just to make sure it doesn't get infected again." He said. "Ok." You said. "Is there anyone that we could call for you?" Mrs. Huggins asked. "Could you call Henry's house so I can talk to them?" You asked. "Yeah." She said. She got the number from your pocket and dialed it and put it to your ear. Someone picked up the phone on the first ring. "Hello?" Someone asked. You knew that voice anywhere.

"Hey Victor." You said. "Y/N where are you? You were supposed to be home a second ago." He said. "I know let me talk to Henry." You said. "Ok. Henry your lady's on the line." He said. "Baby where are you?" He asked. "I'm at the hospital." You said. "Why are you there?" He asked. "I had just got to the Welcome to Derry Maine sign and a drunk driver hit me head on I blocked out for a second and when I woke up I saw that the driver was gone." You said. "Ok I'm coming." He said. "Mrs. Huggins will meet you guys at the front." You said. "Ok. We all love you Y/N." He said. "I love you guys too." You said. And Henry hung up the phone. You were laying there just talking with the doctors when you heard commotion. "Guys she's in here and be gentle with her ok." She said. You were propped up because you weren't in too much pain well actually non at all. The guys saw you. Henry was the first one to run over to you.

"Baby I thought I'd lost you." He said. "Don't worry I'm here aren't I? Now why don't the other boys come in and see me before they have to fix up my leg and my hand." You said. Belch Patrick and Victor all came running in and they sat or stood by your very long hospital bed. "Hey how's our girl?" Victor asked. "She's fine I'm in little to no pain at all." You said. "That's our girl so they gonna fix you up?" Patrick asked. "Yep." You said. "Are you gonna have scars from your surgery?" Belch asked. "Hell yeah I'm gonna have scars that's what makes me the only bad ass of the group." You said and laughed. "Babe we'll be in your hospital room waiting on you." Henry said. "Ok." You said. "Boys her surgery begins now so you will be directed to her room and wait for her there." He said. "Y/N remember what we always say?" Henry asked. "I'm the bad ass and will always be the bad ass of Derry High School." You said. "That's our girl now fix her up doc we need her." Henry said. "You got it Henry." He said. And you were taken for surgery. A few hours later you were out of surgery and you were in your room. You woke up and focused on your hand first and it looked bad you then looked at your hand that had the infection in it and it was propped up. You then looked at your broken leg and it looked disgusting. You then saw a bunch of gifts around your bedside and they all must be from the boys because they all were either red or black. You heard a knock at the door and you turned your head to see Victor. "Hey guys she's awake." He said. And the rest of the boys piled into your room.

You guys talked and hung out and they even got to spend the night with you under your condition tho. You talked to the doctor about Henry sleeping in your bed with you and he agreed to it. This was the best night you've ever had in a very very long time.