You Didn't Know You Were Pregnant

You and Henry are about to graduate in a couple  months and your happy that you don't have to go to school. It was around noon when Henry went out with his friends. They were going to get some stuff and come back and hangout. You were so happy that the guys were coming over you haven't seen them since you guys were preparing to graduate and since your married they have to say your maiden name and your new last name and since you didn't have any family besides your brother Victor you didn't even care about that. You had Henry and that was all you needed. You were laying down on the couch when you got a sharp pain in your stomach. You didn't know what it was but another pain came and you knew something was happening. You've never cried before and right when the guys pulled up you were screaming and crying because you were in so much pain and there was nothing you could do.

"Baby were home." Henry said. You didn't answer. He found you in the living room. "Baby are you ok?" He asked. "No take me to the hospital." You said. They dropped there stuff and they drove to the hospital. When you got there the pain scale was  at a 100,000 and they couldn't give you anything for the pain until they found out what was causing you so much pain. They did a blood pregnancy test and then 3 people came back into the room. "This isn't good what's going on?" Henry asked. "Did you know your wife was pregnant?" The doctor asked. "No." He said. "Mrs. Bowers did you know?" He asked. "No. How far am I?" You asked. "You are 35 weeks but you need bed rest so they could stay in longer." He said. "Ok. Wait what did you say? What do you mean they?" You asked. You looked at the screen and saw 2 babies a boy and a girl. They were twins.

"We'll get you to a room so you can get some sleep." He said. They were about to move you when you shivered. "What's wrong baby?" Henry asked. "I think my water just broke." You said. "We have no choice." He said. "What do you mean?" You asked. "I thought I had to wait a few more weeks?" You said. "We have to deliver them because your babies are coming tonight." He said. You were rushed to the OR and you and Henry went in there while the guys just stayed in the room close to the OR. "Ok Mrs. Bowers I need you to push." He said. You pushed and your little boy came out. "Mrs. Bowers I need you to push." He said. "Henry I can't do this." You said. "Baby yes you can." He said. "Ok." You said. You pushed and your daughter was born. They took them both out of the room and took them to get looked at. You were in your room when the doctor came in with  your twins and you were the happiest you've ever been. The day for graduation finally came around and you were able to walk the stage with your twins and Henry. You went to where your parents were buried and took pics with the twins so that you could tape them there. Your parents would've been proud but you know that your twins were a gift sent from your parents and you were gonna take care of them and give them a better life then you and Henry had.

When your twins grow up you will show them your parents and what they looked like because even though they don't get to meet them they get to have pictures of them and their grandparents will be with them for the rest of their lives. You and your little family along with their uncles Victor Belch and Patrick were gonna be there for you guys to help you with the twins because when they were born Victor became the best person ever he became the person that would doctor them up or make them feel better if they were sick. Belch got a better job and he's getting more food for the house and your kids and Patrick he has changed from creepy and a perv to an actual loving person. You were really shocked because you didn't think anything would change his ways and your twins were it. You and Henry have gotten along better and he's been helping with the twins even if he has work or not. Your working in the mine still and you were getting benefits from the town of Derry but you save those for your kids so that when they go to college you have money saved up. Your kids were your life as well as Henry and you would die for them in a heart beat if you could.

You were next to Henry outside with the boys when you heard your twins start crying. You and Henry went up there and calmed down each of them but they didn't calm down so you took them outside and by this time the guys had stopped smoking and they had cleared the air and so while the kids were crying and you and Henry were trying to comfort them and Victor came over to you while Belch and Patrick went over to Henry.

"Let me see her." Victor said. You handed him your daughter Victoria and watched him with her. Her eyes were closed and she was still crying and while he was holding her she opened her eyes to look at her uncle and he lifted her up. "Hey no need to cry." He said to your daughter. He made her laugh and she fully stopped crying. You went over to the boys who were holding your son Henry Jr. you was about to take him from them but Patrick was walking around the porch feeding him and she was going to sleep. Victor was feeding Victoria and you were so happy right in this moment with your husband your surprise children and your boys. That's all you want.