Hand Infection Part 1

It's been a week since you heard the bones in your hand break and crack and you haven't told anyone not even your twin brother Victor. Non of the guys didn't even notice what was going on and you kept it to yourself since you were also into medical stuff. The guys saw you drinking and smoking and they just left you alone since you needed to calm down. When you calmed down you hung out with the guys like normal and everything was ok. but it wasn't ok.

It was August and your hand has gotten so much worse then what it was before. You were outside with the guys at Henry's house when you felt sweat fall down your forehead. You didn't think anything of it because around this time of year in Derry Maine it got really hot. You guys knew that his dad wasn't gonna come home soon and so you guys just sat outside in lawn chairs. You were about to speak when you just puked out of nowhere. The boys just looked at you and thought that since it was really hot you guys needed to go inside and cool down. When you got inside you felt better and sat down on the couch. "Y/N are you ok?" Victor asked. "Yeah I'm fine I got sick because of the heat." You said. Once again non of them looked at your hand. A few hours later night fall began and the boys went outside to see what they were gonna do about Henry's dad officer Butch coming back to the house and finding you all there in his house. It was quiet and maybe a little too quiet when they heard the front door open.

There you stood in the walk way of the front door and you just passed the fuck out and Henry was the one that caught you from hitting the wooden porch.

"Y/N Y/N are you ok?" Belch asked. "What is fucking happening?" Victor asked. By this time Patrick came to the house and saw you on the floor. Victor just fisted Belch's shirt in his hands and shook him around. "What's fucking happening? What's wrong with my twin? Huh what's wrong with her? You should know your moms a nurse." Victor said to his friend Belch. "Let me look at her hand." He said. He bent down and looked at your hand and he saw how gross it looked and called his mom. She picked up on the first ring. "Hello Reg is everything ok?" She asked. "No uh hey mom can you meet us at the front of the hospital?" He asked. And by this time you woke back up and you were vomiting again. But this time a lot more than you should've been. "Yeah sure are you ok are your friends ok?" She asked. "Yeah me Patrick Henry and Victor are fine but." He said when he got tapped on the shoulder by your brother Vic. "Hold on mom Vic needs to talk to you." He said. "Ok." She said. "Hey Mrs. Huggins how are you?" He asked. "Very well Victor what do you need sweet boy?" She asked. "My twin sisters hand looks like it has an infection in it but we don't know that for sure." He said. "Ok tell me her symptoms." She said. He told her what your symptoms were and he could hear the typing of the keyboard in the background. "Ok now what did she do?" She asked him. "I think she punched the bar of the kissing bridge but I don't know I was in the car Henry was beside her Belch and Pat weren't around." He said. "Ok well I have some papers I need to show you but you need to meet me at the hospital right now." She said. "Ok." He said and hung up the phone. "What did she say?" Henry asked. "Y/N is really ill Belch please drive us to the hospital." He said and they all got you in the car and you sat in the front while Henry held you.

"Henry my hand hurts." You said and started to cry. "I know babygirl were gonna go get it looked at ok." He said. "Ok." You said. With every bump that Belch went over it made you scream in pain. He went over this huge pothole and you just cried. Henry rocked you back and forth and tried to calm you down and within a few minutes that felt like hours you arrived at the hospital. Mrs. Huggins was right there and she looked at your hand and a surgeon just so happened to be there looking for nurse Huggins when he saw your hand. "Whose Family?" He asked. Henry and Victor raised there hands. "Ok boys follow me to the surgical wing we normally don't do this but you guys can come in while she's in there because I can see that she means a lot to you both and she'll need to be awake when we do this so come on then." He said and pulled them into a room to get ready. When they were ready they saw you and you saw them and you burst into tears and you couldn't keep it together.

"Victor Henry." You said and cried. "Sis were right here." Vic said. "Don't leave me." You said. "Hey hey baby we're here and we aren't leaving you we promise." Henry said. You were so out of it you didn't know why he was calling you baby but you just went with it. And then you felt an immense amount of pain. "Ah!" You screamed. "We're sorry Y/N you have an infection and we need to clean your hand out and fix it so you don't get sick again." He said. "Henry what does that mean? Am I gonna die?" You asked. "Shhhhh baby no your not gonna die." He said. "Victor don't let me go." You said. "I'm not going to Y/N." He said. A few hours went by and you finally heard from the surgeon fixing your hand. "Hey Y/N how we doing?" He asked. "Good." You said. "Ok so how about we get some plates put in your hand and get you out of here and possibly get you home how about that?" He asked. "Cool." You said. You were all fixed up and you were allowed to go into a room that Belch's mom was in as well as Belch and Patrick and they came over to see you.

"Hey Y/N how you doing?" Pat asked. "I'm doing good now." You said. "You had us scared for a very hot minute." Belch said. "I'm sorry." You said. "It's ok the good thing is that your better now." Pat said.

"Guys could you leave me and Y/N alone for a minute?" Henry asked. "Yeah." They said and before they left Victor kissed you on the forehead and then he left. "Y/N I like you a lot and it would be an honor to have you be my girl." He said. "Will you be my girl?" He asked. You didn't know what to say so you grabbed his head and kissed him. He kissed back and you didn't hear Vic come back in a few hours later. "Guys your cute and all but she can leave now." He said. This made you happy that you were in the hospital with your four fave boys one being your twin getting this infection Henry calling you baby and calming you down and finally him asking you to be his girl and you saying yes and you going home a few hours later. You were really really really happy.