Kill Them All

You and Victor have had enough of your dad and your mom leaving you guys all alone and this was your breaking point. You took your knife out of your pocket and you knew what you had to do you had to kill. Your parents were stressing you the fuck out and you would lash out at Victor and you would apologize and he would forgive you but what you didn't know is that your parents had token care of that job for you and this would break your heart.

You were at your boyfriend Henry's house watching him shoot at home made targets and his muscles tensing and un tensing when there was a cop car in his driveway and he got weak because he thought it was his dad but when he looked up and saw that it wasn't he walked over to them. "Hey Henry." The cop said. "Hey why are you all here?" He asked. "Well we need to talk to your friends." He said. "What about my girlfriend?" He asked. "She doesn't want to know about this." He said. "Ok. Victor Patrick Belch come over here the cops need to talk to us." He said. "What about my sister?" Victor asked. "No." He said. "Ok." He said. You just sat there in the lawn chair and you were thinking about your parents and how mean they were to you and Victor and that pissed you off so you took a rock and threw it at a halfway broken bottle and sat back down.

"Ok what do you need to talk to us about?" Victor asked. "You guys don't know do you?" The cop asked. "No what are you talking about?" Victor asked. "Your parents committed suicide this morning and one of your neighbors found them and called 911 you guys need to come say goodbye to them but don't tell your sister just yet." He said. "Ok." He said.

That's when you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Hey baby we need to go in the cop car and I know what your thinking no we're not in trouble." He said. "Ok." You said. You all hopped in the cop car with Belch in the passenger seat and you sitting on Henry's lap and left his house. When you got to a road it was familiar. This road lead to yours and Victors house where your parents live. You were confused as to why you were here. "Uh what's going on?" You asked. "Victor Patrick Belch follow me Henry Y/N stay in the car Henry keep her distracted." He said. "You got it." He said. You saw the three other boys get out of the car and Henry turned you so that you were sitting in your brothers seat looking at him. He was talking to you and he looked up slightly and saw the look on victors face and that's when you heard a tap on the window. It was victor. "Sis come here." He said. "Ok." You said. You and Henry got out of the cop car and held hands. You were walking up to two gurneys with black sheets over them. "Victor?" You asked. "Just look." He said.

You pulled the sheets down and you started crying. "Y/N are these your parents?" The corner guy asked. "Yes." You said. "I'm very sorry." He said. "Thanks." You said. And then you went to the cop car and leaned against the cop car in complete shock and you knew what you had to do you had to inflict pain to make you feel better. Your brother saw you get up and start running. "Y/N." He called out. "Y/N." He called out again but you wouldn't answer him. So he called his friends over. "Henry we need to go find my sister she ran away. Where do you think she might have went?" He asked. "Let's try the kissing bridge if not the Quarry." He said.

They all started running towards the Kissing bridge and you weren't there. So they went to the Quarry and they found you sitting there with your hands and head in your lap and they just stood there. "Hey Vic she's your sister you go over to her." Henry said. "Well she's your girlfriend you go over to her." Victor said. "Ok." He said. He walked over to you and sat beside you. "Baby you ok?" He asked. You looked up at him and you just cried. He held you and rocked you back and forth and he carried you bridal style towards your brother. They all hugged you to try and comfort you and nothing would make this pain ever go away. But your stomach growled and so you had stopped crying long enough to laugh. Good thing you didn't wear make up. Henry was gonna put you down so you can stand up right but you begged him not to let you go until you got back to solid ground.

When you got to solid ground you held on tight to Henry and didn't let go. They all hugged you and you hugged all of them back. "Thank you guys sorry I look weak in front of you." You said. "Y/N you don't look weak you just found out mom and dad killed themselves you have a right to cry." Victor said. You looked at him and you knew you had to stay strong. "Well now that I'm hungry and thirsty where do you guys wanna go eat?" You asked. "To make you feel better you wanna go to the diner?" Belch asked. "Yeah that sounds good I'm starving." You said. You go to walk towards the Trans Am. But it wasn't there. "Hey guys where's the Trans Am?" You asked. "At my house but we ran from your house so we have to walk back to my house to go get it." Henry said. "Ok." You said. When you finally got to Henry's house you guys got the Trans Am and you sat with Henry in the front seat. You looked at him.

"Baby you ok?" He asked while rubbing his thumb on your cheek. "Yeah." You said smiling. "Then why are you looking at me like that?" He asked. You didn't say anything to him still. "Darling?" He asked. And then you just kissed him and he kissed you back. Since you were sitting on his lap you could feel the boner that he had in his pants. So you pulled away from him. "Wait until we get back to your house Henry." You said. "But what if I can't babe?" He asked. "If your a good boy you'll get something from me if not then I get to do whatever I want to you." You said. "Is that a challenge?" He asked. "Yeah Bowers." You said. "Your on Criss." He said. Now you really couldn't wait till after you got back to his dads house.