Your Twins Meeting The Losers Club

You Henry Victor Belch Patrick Victoria Henry Jr baby Reggie and baby Patrick were all living in Boston still enjoying your life that's not in that shit hole of a town called Derry. You guys kept in touch with the losers club ever since you all defeated IT for good and they were all coming to meet your newest double edition. The door bell rang and you knew they were here. You looked towards your husband Henry.

"Be nice babe." You said. "Ok I will." He said.

When they all came in you yelled for your twins.

"Henry Victoria we have visitors." You said. You then heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Guys this is Henry Jr and Victoria Bowers." You said.

"Guys meet your aunt Beverley and uncle Eddie Stan Richie Bill Mike and Ben." You said.

They were telling you how big they've gotten over the years. You then turned to Henry and Victor.

"Boys go get the surprise." You said.

When they came back they smiled in awe at the newest edition to the family.

"Guys meet baby Reggie and baby Patrick my new twin boys." You said.

Beverley and Ben were the first ones to hold the twins. That just made Ben and Beverley look at one another.

"Speaking of Baby you guys are going to be aunt and uncles." She said.

You hugged her happily just like Henry hugged Ben. Victor Patrick and Belch couldn't believe it either. Your twins were gonna have a new cousin. Your so excited.

They spent everyday they could with you in Boston. They didn't want to lose you guys again.

While you were walking around town getting snacks and stuff for dinner someone grabbed you and pushed you against the wall.

"Hey slut." She said.

"What do you want Greta?" You asked.

"I want Henry he was mine to begin with." She said.

"No he wasn't and never will be yours." You said.

She sliced your hand and the side of your cheek with her pocket knife.

"Don't tell anyone I did this or I will kill you." She said.

"Ok." You said.

You had to tell Henry and the guys.

By now the Losers Club left and you've never ran so fast in your life. When you got to the house Henry came over to you.

"Hey baby why are you back so early? Where's the snacks and the stuff for dinner tonight?" He asked.

You didn't answer but he looked down at your hand and picked it up.

"Who did this Y/N?" He asked.

"You'll never believe who I just ran into." You said.

"Who baby?" He asked.

"I ran into Greta." You said.

"She did this to you?" He asked.

"Yep." You said.

"I'm gonna hurt that fat fucking pig." He said.

"Just wait till we get back to Derry then you can do something ok." You said.

"Ok." He said.

You were gonna enjoy what he was gonna do to Greta Keene next. You can't wait.