Going Back To Derry 27 Years Later

You Henry the guys Victoria and Henry Jr are living your life in Boston. Your kids have gotten bigger and you have gotten closer to all of the boys. You were just having dinner with your family when the phone rang. "Hello." Henry said. "Hey Henry it's Mike." He said. "Oh hey Mike what's up?" He asked. "It is back." He said. "What do you mean he's back?" Henry asked. "I was in the library and I seen his headless body coming towards me." He said. "What are you getting at Hanlon?" Henry asked. "I need you to come back to Derry." He said. "Ok we'll see you in a few days." He said and hung up the phone.

"Everything ok baby?" You asked. "Daddy what's wrong?" Victoria asks. "Henry what's wrong?" Victor asked. "Dad just say something." Henry Jr said. "It came back." He said. "Whose IT?" Henry Jr asked.
"He's a killer clown that shape-shifts into what your most afraid of and he awakes every 27 years to kill children." He said. "Your mom knows what it almost made me do when we were kids." He said. They just look at you. "Mom." Victoria said. "Your father me and your uncles were out shooting stuff in his yard and your grandfather shot at his feet and said.

*FLASHBACK*

"Look at him now boys nothing more like fear to make a paper man crumble."

"FLASHBACK OVER*

"So then what happened to grandpa Butch?" Victoria asked.

"After we got done defeating IT we went back to his house to get your fathers stuff because I lived alone with uncle Victor at the time and he was gonna come live with me and when we got to the house there was the coroner's office and the police. They had found out that grandpa Butch had killed himself." You said.

"What was grandpa Butch like?" Henry Jr asked.

"He was abusive he would always hit me with his belts and I still have scars from it. I had to do chores around the house and if they weren't done to his liking then he hit me a lot worse then he would usually do." He said.

"What about Grandma?" Victoria asked.

"Grandma left me when I was a baby because she couldn't live with grandpa abusing her." He said.

There was silence. Then Victoria spoke up.

"Your not gonna beat us like grandpa did to you are you dad?" She asked.

He came over to her.

"No absolutely not I will never hurt you or your brother the minute your mother and I got married and had you two which was quite a surprise I promised her that I would never turn into grandpa Butch." He said.

You all spent the rest of the night camping out in the living room. You woke up from a nightmare and you were breathing heavily.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked. "I had a nightmare about IT. Henry he's back we have to go back. He killed you  right in front of me or worse." You said. "Or what baby?" He asked. "He killed Victoria and Henry." You said crying. He looked at you full of concern. "Hey hey baby come here." He said. You got into his arms and he held you. "He killed our babies Henry our babies and you as well as the rest of the guys Henry I can't lose all of you." You said crying. He held you tighter to him. "Hey hey shhhhhhhhhhh baby I won't let IT hurt any of us." He said. You pulled away from him. "How Henry how do you know that?" You asked. "I don't know how but I'll make damn sure he doesn't." He said. "Oh Henry." You said and cried some more. When you were done crying and he comforted you he woke up your twin brother Victor.

"Hey Victor wake up." He said. "Huh whats going on is Y/N ok?" He asked. "Yeah she's fine listen I need you to watch Henry and Victoria ok we're going back to Derry to get rid of you know who." He said. "Ok. I know your married to her and all and your my friend but please make it back I don't need your kids living without their mom and dad." He said. "I'll make sure of it." He said. You guys drove down to the airport and you were put on an emergency flight back to Derry Maine. When you guys got to Derry Maine it was still the same. When you found the losers club they all saw you walk through the door. "Well we'll well look who it is it's Mr. and Mrs. Bowers." Richie said. "Hey trash mouth watch it I don't need you making goggly eyes at my wife Tozier." He said. "Henry baby calm down." You said. "Oh uh hey Bowers uh your not gonna hurt me are you?" Eddie asked. "Nah I stopped all that bull shit when I married Y/N." He said. "Y/N so nice to see you." Beverley said. "Beverley I've seen your fashion line absolutely beautiful." You said. "Why thank you." She said. "Bowers." She said. "Marsh." He said. "W-wow Y-Y/N y-you l-look b-beautiful." Bill said. "Thank you Bill." You said. You saw Henry looking at Bill all pissed off. "Listen Denbrough I will happily beat the living shit out of you again." He said. "Henry calm down." You said. "Henry Y/N so glad you guys could make it." Mike said. "Thanks for calling Mike." You said. "Y/N?" Ben asked. "Ben?" You asked. "You look a lot smaller than you were." You said. "You still look the same and being Henry's good luck charm." He said. "Hey cottage cheese you don't look like you used to." He said. "Yeah well after I left I started working out and eating a lot more healthier." He said.

"Ok look me and Y/N are here for one thing and one thing only were here to defeat IT. We have twins back in Boston and I promised Victor I would bring her back home safely." He said.

"Well then let's get to business." Mike said.

*TIME SKIP*

"Don't look into the light guys!" You said.

"Yippee kyaye mother fucker." Richie said.

"Welcome to the losers club asshole." You said.

You guys had defeated IT. You were so happy. You all survived. None of you died. Sure you had bumps and bruises and scrapes and open wounds but that made it ok. When you arrived back in Boston you saw that your brother Victor Patrick Belch Victoria and Henry Jr. we're all waiting for you guys.

"Henry thanks for bringing my sister back home safe." Victor said.

"Your welcome." Henry said.

A few months after that you found out you were pregnant again this time with a baby girl turns out the baby was a boy after all. You went to all doctors appointments but then on the last one she thought she saw another baby but didn't know for sure. You went into labor a day later and you happened to give birth to twins again. This time two twin boys. You were so happy. They were perfectly healthy and your daughter immediately took to liking the idea of being the only girl. Henry told you that when you had your newest twins he needed to teach them not to turn like his father and to be good to a woman and to treat her right. They were named after uncle Patrick and Reggie (Belch). IT was never coming back and you were safe and happy. You had looked up only to see an image of your parents and you knew that they sent you these boys as a gift. You were happy the guys were happy Henry was happy your children were happy and that's all that mattered to you.