Chapter 8 - Only One Night

Red was exhausted and wrought with pleasure. He lay still, breathing slowing down in increments, and barely registered the soft strokes of a cool, damp cloth over his flushed skin before he drifted off into sleep, sighing and shifting into that soothing touch.

If his mother knew he was giving himself to an alpha - freely, wantonly...

And if she knew it was his brother... Best not to think about that right now, Red decided.

He woke a few hours later, hot and wet, still lethargic from sleep.

His back was pressed along a warm chest, his ass nestled against a half-erect cock, the knowledge of that making him shiver with need.

Red was wearing a clean pair of white cotton boxer-briefs that he could not remember putting on, or owning. Something that came with the suite, like a minibar, and travel-sized bottles of massage oil? 

Regardless, he was tenting the front of them, rubbing his hardness into the sheets and rolling his hips back against Robin in little abortive thrusts. A small whine escaped his lips, which were still thick and clumsy with sleep. His limbs felt lead-heavy and tired.

The sound made his brother stir, the arm slung over his middle tightening its grip, pulling him closer.

He was so wonderfully warm, and Red still felt hot and sticky between his legs, aching and sore and wanting, empty, he needed -

"Rbnm..." he mumbled, tongue thick, voice hoarse.

"Please..."

The younger man mouthed at the nape of his neck, pressing slow, wet, sleepy kisses there. He rubbed himself along the cleft of Red's ass languidly, making soft half-conscious noises that the omega matched.

Robin's hand stroked down his stomach as Red arched into his touch, his fingers wrapping around the throbbing length, palming him through the thin fabric.

Pushing into his touch, Red wriggled to shove the underwear down, desperate to get rid of every barrier between them.

He turned his head and Robin kissed him, the slide of his tongue slow and sensual, tasting better than the omega would have expected after hours of sleeping. So good he sighed and opened further, letting himself be tasted and explored....

Shifting away, the alpha helped push his brief's down and traced long fingers in between his cheeks. Smearing the slick there, he dipped one finger inside, testing the give of his tight, puckered muscle.

Red's hole had tensed again as they slept, but his body was so relaxed and pliant now that the first finger slid in easily.

The alpha groaned into his mouth and Red broke the kiss, turning his face into the sheets to press his neck into his brother's teeth instead, breathing heavily.

He was sore, but not in pain - Robin's touch soothed the uncomfortable fire within, the burning itch of his skin, and warmed his core at the same time.

Somehow, the other man had gotten hold of the clear, scentless lube from the nightstand -

"We're gonna use this even though you're slick, hmm? Make it easier...less sore..." he murmured.

After pouring a generous amount over his fingers and letting it warm up, he slowly eased a second digit in beside the first.

It burned, and Red whined, tossing his head back over the younger man's shoulder and moving his hips in little instinctive thrusts as Robin held and shushed him. Wriggling his fingers inside the omega, he teased the tip of his cock, searching for the perfect rhythm and pressure, searching for that specific spot inside.