Taste

You could call this unofficial sequel to the hunger one, dedicated to ChaosDancer12 after getting me to laugh so i asked what they wanted. well they got it.. kinda. lol. Snow semi-cowrote it again

"Hey Ink!" Blue whisper-yelled from across the hall, by the door to his room, where he had been talking with Error- the two were probably planning a prank of some variety, again.

Ink smiled, and turned to see that the small, blue-clad skeleton monster had split away from his other friend and was heading towards him.

"Heya, Blue," he said cheerfully.

"Did you have fun with Dream?" Blue asked, pausing in front of him, then beginning to search through his pockets.

"Yeah, we're going to a movie tonight," Ink said happily. He even had the correct paint vials lined up for him to be able to enjoy it.

"This is for you, then," Blue smirked, and passed him a bag of.... candy?

"Skittles?" Ink asked in confusion, reading the label. Opening the bag, he saw rainbow colored treats.

"Remember to make sure Dream.... Tastes the Rainbow," Blue almost purred, before vanishing as he teleported away.

"Ta... taste..." Ink gulped, his face going fire engine red.

The Multiverse, he swore, was laughing at him.

And Error, well Error actually was laughing at him, still standing in the doorway where he had been walking with Blue.