10

and so, he didn't go out. he thought even worse about himself now, how could he do that. he watched quietly as his phone seemed to blow up.

multiple texts from hyunjin, jeongin, and even chan and jisung. who he had been texting quite regularly lately.

he sighed and quietly opened his phone, ignoring the messages and opening up instagram.

he selected his fan account and decided to post.

binniesbabie

183,028 likes

183,028 likes. no comments

binniesbabie a hA hA i hate myself.

comments disabled

after posting he figured his friends would know he was still alive and decided to put his phone on airplane mode and take a bath, he really needed one.

he put his stereo on the sink and pushed play twice coming on, making him smile.

he started the water making sure it was warm, and sang along as the bath filled up.

he opened the cabinet above the sink, pulling out bath salts and rose petals. then grabbing the literal 27 candles he had and placing them all over the bathroom and lighting them. man could he use some wine, you know if that was legal.

he turned the water off and mixed the bath salts in, then adding the bubble and rose petals.

he grabbed his phone obviously needing a picture. he pulled his clothes off and made sure to place them outside the bathroom so he wouldn't start a fire.

he plopped himself into the tub and let out a sigh of relief, twice was no longer playing, instead all of me by john legend was on.

he sinked further down into the tub playing with petals in his hands as he stared up at the ceiling. slowly starting to sing along in english.

"What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down," his breath caught in his throat as for some reason he thought of his 'made up' relationship with changbin. he sighed and started singing again, the deep tone of his voice perfect for his mood.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections," he smiled to himself as he could just imagine every aspect of changbin.

"Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you
How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood" is it even possible to be beautiful while crying? he thought to himself.

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you" he wished someone felt this way about him.

"Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you" the raw emotion in felixs voice ringed through out his apartment, being alone pained him but being alone is good for him.

"I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you" he just wants someone who feels this way about him, too much to ask for right.

he let his head sink under the water as the next song came on.