13

3 out of seven of them were asleep. woojin, chan and jeongin were knocked the fuck out and felix swore he didn't give them any drugs or alcohol.

"aight this movies getting bored y'all fuckers wanna play like truth or dare or something," minho yelled, the other three of us agreeing.

he pushed minho off the bed and giggled, making minho groan. jisung and i stepped over him and made a little circle with hyunjin, waiting for minho dumbass.

"i'm older then all of y'all what the fuck," he mumbled as he crawled into jisungs lap pouting.

"alright headaches whose first," hyunjin asked.

"the biggest headache of course so you, truth or dare bitch," hyunjin scowled at felix but responded with dare.

"hmm let minho give you a swirly," hyunjin choked, minho spit his juice box out, speaking of which where the fuck did that come from. jisung, well jisung was losing his absolute shit along with felix himself.

"nu-uh , no way, i don't need innie waking up wanting kisses like he always does and i smell like felixs ass," no lie minsung and i made the 'pffffft' sound out loud, wheezing our asses off.

"it's either that or lick inside minhos ear."

"kinky"

"HYUNJIN DONT YOU FUCKING COME NEAR ME YOU HEATHEN!"

it was going to be a long ridiculous night.