54

when changbin awoke at around 7am there was no felix in his bed, or in chan's apartment for that matter. he figured him and chan had went somewhere again and just went back to bed.

around and hour or two later he woke up to someone sobbing. he shot down the stairs to find jeongin, minho, hyunjin and jisung reading something and crying.

"what the hell? are you guys okay?" he whisper shouted, knowing everyone else was still asleep. only jisung acknowledged him, he sighed, face red and puffy with tears. he handed a note to changbin and went back to comforting minho.

changbin started to read it.

hey guys,
um it's felix, i'm really sorry to do this to you guys but i have to go back to australia. my sister booked a flight for me yesterday, because my dads on his death bed. i didn't want to ruin our last day together, because it was such a fun day so i couldn't bring myself to tell you. after today you won't be able to contact me, my korean number won't work in australia so i'm changing it. yeh okay individual messages now.

to minho, hyunjin, jeongin.
the three of you have been my best friends since i moved to korea, and fuck im so sorry you guys i'll miss you so so much, and i have no idea when i'll be back but i love you so much and thanks for putting up with me. <3

to jisung
ji, what to say, god you're like my twin brother and my favorite chaotic whore. we haven't known each other long but i've enjoyed your company so so fucking much. i love you ji. <3

to woojin, seungmin.
we've been friends for a while actually. we've never been that close but we knew each other through school. i've really enjoyed getting closer to you guys, and i'm entrusting you with making sure the other six boys don't lose their minds. i love you guys
<3

to chan
thank you so fucking much for supporting me in this decision. you're my australian big brother and i love you so much <3

to changbin.
bin im so fucking sorry, just when we're starting to get together. yeh so i love you bin, like love love you, so much and i'll miss you.

hopefully i'll be back as soon as possible. i love you guys <3

felix <3333

changbin was absolutely broken, he couldn't think he couldn't breathe, he couldn't speak, hell two sentences in of the letter his knees gave out.

felix was gone. and there's nothing he could do about it.

and worst of all? felix beat him to telling him he loved him, and then left him.

END
BOOK I

<3
thank you guys so so much for supporting this book :)
this is my first actual changlix book and i'm so happy you guys loved it.
the epilogue will be out soon and then after my christmas break i'm hoping to post the first chapter of the second book.
love you guys <3

ended: december 18, 2019 5:33pm