41

when they arrived at chan's house felix didn't even hesitate to ditch changbin and run straight into chan and jeongins arms. woojin and seungmin joining in the hug and everyone crying again.

with changbin knocked out in jisungs car and of course the eight other boys left him out there to freeze to death. to you know unironically watch frozen.

when changbin awoke he was basically a popsicle, he didn't know it but he'd been out here an hour and a half and boy was he livid. were they trying to kill him or something.

he slammed jisungs door shut and opened chan's apartment door, since he has a key for late night recording. he was about to go ape shit on them when he noticed a sleeping blonde on the couch, who he would not allow himself to disturb.

minho and jisung were cuddled up on the love seat, woojin and chan on one side of the couch, felix laying across the other. and hyunjin and jeongin cuddling on the ground. and of course everyone was asleep.

both jisung and bin have rooms here so why in the hell would ji stay in the love seat, was unknown to changbin, but he definitely wasn't gonna let felix get back or neck pains from sleeping on the couch.

so he picked him up bridal style and headed towards his room.