39

THOSE PICS FUCJTVOUF^

it was the next morning and the five of them were crammed in jisungs car.

and changbin and felix were asleep on each other's shoulders in the back seats, the three other boys in the car cooing. they're on the way to see everyone else so they can see felix.

after changbins little confession felix had managed to wiggle himself out of the olders arms and hide in the bathroom all night. hyunjin was the one who had found changbin asleep outside the bathroom door of course.

so here the two sleepy heads were, and changbin, though asleep, still did not have an answer.

jisung made a pit stop for snacks and the three left the sleepy boys in the back. but seriously felix only lives 30 minutes from chan's house why in the hell did they stop.

with the car now off, (evil mfers) felix couldn't help curling up closer to changbin, the asleep elders body responding in the same way. the two curled into each other so much they looked like they were one person.

so it was much to felixs surprise that when he started waking up and tried to pull away he was pulled right back down.

muscly arms back around his waist and his sharp chin in the crook of his neck.

and pink lips dangerously close to felixs own.