12

they all entered without permission no one saying a word, except jeongin and minho who tackled him to the ground.

"get off of me you fools," no they ain't moving, the other four laughed at me as minho fake cried.

"FELIX I WAS SO WORRIED I THOUGHT U DEAD" he 'sobbed' we all just laughed.

"so lix why didn't you-"

"no i am not in the mood for that discussion if y'all gonna come into MY apartment we're gonna watch movies, eat popcorn cry and dis changbin." it was silent for a second before everyone cheered into agreement, and shoes literally went flying all over the room.

all six jumped on his bed simultaneously taking up every little space, he groaned but still crawled into the bed, between minsung of course. couple goals or whatever but he wanted to cuddle with one of his best friends fuck boyfriends. minho complies per usual and wrapped his arm around felixs waist jisung pouting.

"jisungie don't worry we're always like this i am in no way romantically interested in the doofus," he whispered making jisung giggle and minho smack him upside the head.

the seven of them grew quiet watching the movie intently, all enjoying it throughly. they all loved the thought of having a bigger group and this was wonderful.