37

felix was too embarrassed to say anything as he just connected his arms around changbins neck. although changbin certainly could talk.

"sorry i left chan needed me to go to the studio and record," he whispered, making felix swoon, changbin hadn't left because he didn't want to be there.

changbin set him on the bed and took his coat off yelling at jisung to close the door.

afterwards the three other boys thundering into the room and jumping on the bed.

"movie time!" hyunjin yelled clinging to one side of felix. changbin sat up against the headboard with felixs head on his thigh. and of course jisung was on felixs other side, clinging to him, and minho him.

felix hummed in satisfaction as changbin carded his fingers through his hair. hyunjin decided to watch the kissing booth, because he's just as much of a hopeless romantic as felix is.

through out the movie hyunjin and felix could be heard squealing like little girls whenever something cute happened. about an hour in everyone was asleep though, except felix of course.

so he wiggled his way out of the quartet of cuddly boys and headed to his kitchen, just to get some snacks.

that's when he noticed that he still had changbins hoodie on. and changbin had definitely saw him wearing it, so why didn't he say anything?

felix leaned against his island propping his face up on his arm, completely lost in thought.

until two muscly arms snaked their way around his waist of course.