Chapter 2 ~ She's The Captain I'm The First Mate

Harry's POV:

I was watching TV, eating chips while sitting on the table. Uma came up from behind me and gently put her hand on my shoulder, looking at the TV as well. I could tell she wasn't feeling herself. I turned around to face her, placing a chip in my mouth. "What's wrong, Uma?" I asked, swallowing the remains of the chip. She shook her head, looking down. "Nothing. I don't wanna talk about it." I could tell Uma was feeling different, but I wasn't sure why. I hated seeing her upset. "She's probably still mad that Mal almost made her into sushi." Gil said, butting into the moment. I gave him a death glare, as did Uma. She walked up to him, looking mad and gritting her teeth in anger. "First off, she did not almost fry me. And second off, that is NOT it. So shut up before I do something to you that'll make you WISH you became fried." Gil gulped. "Sorry Shrimpy." Uma glared at him and stepped up to him, looking like she was going to kill him. Not wanting to see anything ugly occur, I shut my eyes. There was a loud thud. I slowly opened my eyes to see Gil across the room on the floor. Uma turned to me and fake smiled. "That's taken care of." She headed to the back room, getting a tray of food. She slid it onto the awaiting table and wiped her hands on her apron. Gil moaned and slowly got up. All the pirates were laughing at him. Uma smirked and sat on the table next to me. We spontaneously looked over at each other, gazing into one another's eyes.

Narrator's POV:

They slowly started to move closer to each other, not noticing that they were. Right before they were about to kiss, Ursula yelled from the back, "UMAAAAAAAAAAA!!! GET YOUR BEHIND IN THAT KITCHEN AND SERVE THOSE CUSTOMERS! THERE AIN'T NO TIME FOR MESSIN' AROUND AND SO HELP ME YOUNG LADY IF YOU DON'T GET IN THAT KITCHEN IN THREE SECONDS YOU WILL GET A WHIP TO YOUR LEGS!!!" Uma's eyes widened and she turned her head away from Harry's, getting up. "COMING MOM!" She yelled back, glaring. She stormed into the back room and continued her shift.

Audrey's POV:

I got up from my bed, did my hair and nails, and headed out the door. I decided to go for a walk, and while I was going down the hall, I ran into the one person I hoped I wouldn't. Mal. "Oh. Hey Audrey." She smiled a little and waved. I scoffed, "Don't 'Hey Audrey' me. I know behind that fake little smile of your's is evil intentions. What are you gonna do next, huh? Curse everyone? Make me prick my finger and fall asleep? Spell Ben to love you? Oh wait . . . you already did that!" I laughed a bit at my joke, studying Mal's expression. She frowned and rolled her eyes, "For the 100th time Audrey, I left that behind me. In fact, I didn't even think of that until you brought it up just now. Again." I crossed my arms and glared. "Oh please. That's a lie. We all know you dwell on the past. Like Uma." Mal's frown intensified, "That's a completely different story. And I'm not dwelling on it. So just please mind your own business. You're making things worse by arguing with me." "I don't care! You KNOW I have a point! And I bet you're going to do a stupid dragon flyie thingy right now!" I shouted, raising my voice. Mal blinked. "That doesn't matter. And this conversation is over." She walked past me, and disappeared down the hall.

Celia's POV:

I sat at my fortune-telling booth, telling a ragged pirate their fortune. I held up a card, showing it to him. "You will discover great treasure soon." "Really? Awesome!" He gave me a few gold coins and ran away, squealing with excitement. I counted them, smirking at my earnings. Harry strutted up to me, looking like his usual self, dark eyeliner surrounding his green eyes, red coat, ripped white shirt, ripped blue jeans, black boots, pirate hat over a bandanna, sword at his side, and his silver hook in his hand.

 Harry strutted up to me, looking like his usual self, dark eyeliner surrounding his green eyes, red coat, ripped white shirt, ripped blue jeans, black boots, pirate hat over a bandanna, sword at his side, and his silver hook in his hand

"What do you want, Harry? Go away if you're not paying for a session." I said, leaning my elbows on the small table, and resting my head on my hands, glaring. "Nah," He put his foot up on the chair, resting his arm on his knee, "I just decided to pay ye' a wee visit." "Well I don't want a visit! So go away!" I raised my voice a little, getting frustrated. "Ye' know what? I will have a session. But I'm not paying." He smirked and held out his hand for a card. I became even angrier, "No! You HAVE to pay Harry!" "Technically, I am paying ye' for not stealing from ye'." "That's not how it works!" I sat up in my chair, wanting to strangle him. "It is when you're dealing with a pirate with a sharp hook." He raised his hook. I sighed, "UGH, fine!" I held out my stack of cards. He picked one and looked at it. "You will have a great moment with a friend." I said dryly, rolling my eyes. "Mkay... well I guess they say ye' get what ye' pay for." He threw the card across the alley. "I hate you!" I shouted, getting up to pick up the card. When I turned back around, ready to punch him, he was gone. I screamed in my head, furious with him.

Gil's POV:

I sat at a table in the corner of the room, forced to because Shrimpy was mad with me. Gonzo sat next to me, munching on a fry. "Is Uma mad with you too?" I asked, finishing the remains of the egg I had shoved in my mouth. He shook his head. "Nah. I just got bored and wanted to hang out with someone. Also, I'm kinda scared of Uma right now anyways. She's in one of her angry moods." I swallowed a lump in my throat, imagining what she'd do if she became even angrier with me. "Yikes." I drawled, shoving another egg into my mouth. Uma went over to the hooks on the wall, hanging her apron up. Gonzo chuckled, "Ha. Now she's done with her shift, so now she's got the rest of the day to pick on you!" I sank down in my seat, thinking of the worst that could happen. "Gil." She said, walking over to me. "Y-y-y-yes...?" I squeaked, sinking lower into my seat. "Have you seen Harry? I need to talk to him." I shook my head, "No. Ohh! Is this about when you two were gonna kiss earlier?" I held up my phone and showed her the video I recorded of it, not thinking she'd be mad at that. "Gil." She growled, glaring. "Can I see your phone real quick?" "Sure!" I smiled a bit and handed it to her. She chucked it across the room, making my screen crack and my phone shut off. "Heyyy! Why did you do that?" I frowned and stared at my broken phone lying on the floor on the other side of the room. "You know why. Now get your lazy butt off that chair and go clean that up!" She pointed to the glass all over the floor surrounding my phone. I quickly got up and started cleaning up the remains of my phone.

Ben's POV:

I stood on the balcony of my office, looking out at the Isle. A dragon flew right at me, then stood on the balcony next to me, becoming surrounded in purple smoke. Mal appeared from inside the smoke, walking up to me. "Anything?" I asked, despite pretty much knowing the answer. She shook her head, "No. It's weird. The one day the guards saw something coming out of the water towards the Isle, which they thought to be Uma, but since then, we sent out a dive team and nothing was found in the water." "Maybe Uma went back to the Isle?" I wondered aloud, shrugging. "Probably." Mal said, turning her head to look at the Isle as well. "I would go and check but I don't really want anything to escalate if it doesn't need to." "Good point," I agreed, "But if you ever wanna go and check . . . I'll be glad to come with." "Nuh-uh! You know what happened last time! I don't wanna risk that again, ESPECIALLY after the confrontation at Cotillion!" I laughed a bit, "Relax. I'm aware of that. How about this . . . next Monday we'll go and see what's going on. And to make you feel better we can bring guards. Okay?" "Alright. That makes me feel a bit better." She smiled a bit and put an arm around me.