The Fight

Hey y'all! Sorry for not updating, I've been busy with things in life recently like finding out things about myself, going through the school year, going to the school dance with my one crush... ;P my dog passing, and... SUMMER BREAK!!! Yesss finally I'll have more time to focus on writing instead of long school essays! Also, my writing style has changed a bit and I want to try out something new so I hope you like it! :)

Uma's POV:

After my kiss with Harry, I realized something. Mal and Ben were here with us the whole time. I never officially thanked them! I ran into the room, smiling. "Thank you guys for sticking around. I know I'm tough to deal with." They let out a small laugh. "Nah, it's cool. We like hanging out with friends." Ben said, giving Mal a squeeze, which she replied to by snuggling into his side. 

"Anyways, I'll see y'all tomorrow. I'm gonna stay at Harry's place for the night. Bye." I walked back out into the room where Harry was. "Let's go." He said, then took my hand as we left.

We were halfway home when I started to feel the ground shake. "Oh my god. What the heck is going on?" I latched onto Harry's arm, looking down at my feet. Then all of the sudden, I saw the sky turn black. There was a single strand of lightning striking the barrier, starting to break it into a million pieces. A new bridge formed, leaving an open pathway for the villains on the Isle to take to get to Auradon.

Suddenly, something struck Harry and I and we blacked out.

The next day...

I woke up to see myself in a little chamber in what seemed to be underground. Harry was in another, unconscious on an old, small bed, and Audrey was sitting on the edge, stroking his hair. She better not be touching my man. I got up, watching the two, infuriated.

"What the heck, Audrey?" I yelled from my cell. "Oh, hey Uma, I'm just here with my new boyfriend." "BOYFRIEND?" I clenched onto the cell bars, looking furious. "Harry, tell me it isn't true!"

He looked at Audrey and smiled. "Sorry capt'n, it's true. Audrey is my love now." I felt my face show signs of pain and anger. "Oh so that's it between us? It's over like that? Fine then. I don't need you, cheater."