Frenica news and Eugeo plan

(Eugeo pov) I was just cleaning around the school and I was about almost done here and I was about wrap up and then I saw Frenica worried and looks like she was about to cry I felt a pit in my stomach "if he doesn't stop this I'll have leave the school". she broke down and started to cry "hey Frenica let me handle lord Humbert and lord Raios'' and he said with a comforting smile "I'll try to reason with them as Frenica hugged me she said thank you and I started to head out to the dorm of the two perverted nobles he was in for a real surprise then I wished I've would have told Kirito where I was going because yes I was cleaning but I got done early well this is their door I have a bad feeling about this. As I'd walked in , I should have had something like this would happen as I entered that dorm room.

As I saw the nobles in the room I got worried maybe I should have told my boyfriend I kept on thinking to myself ad the nobles looked at me I felt I have knew they were planning something that would change our lives forever. As I kept walking to the dormitory rooms I had to find that mother fucking door of those perverted men because if I don't do something knowing them something could be Tiese or Ronye would something horrible will happen if I don't do something now I've as I'd kept walking till god damn it I saw that god damn area where I should have been in and I knew I shouldn't have done this on my own but I knew had to do something.

Then finally I found their door finally now I collected my composure I had to talk to them I hope if goes well I thought myself. Then I've finally I've got an answer from the other side of the door. I've better plan this out before I walk in.