The confronting of nobles and punishments

("~I'm putting in a warning this chapter contains molestation, abuse and forced bondage and implied sexual abuse so please if you are uncomfortable please I would like for you to exit out of the story now and please have a good rest of your day but if your still here please enjoy this chapter and have good day my little lovelies and now on with the chapter~")

(Eugeo pov) As I was walking out of the room I was cleaning damn it I've to thought myself as I was in their room won't they leave I just hope i'd get this through their thick skulls I've knock on there door and I entered I had a bad feeling but I had to do something to stop Humbert or Raios. Then Humbert turned to look at me with a look on his face and asked "Eugeo what brings you here? Aren't you supposed to be doing the lesser nobles cleaning job?" So he turns to Raios, he ask,"so what brings you here Eugeo"? he looks at me with interest then I've began to speak to then starting with all my might to the two nobles keeping my calm this for them you've got this I've thought to myself as speak my piece "I'd been told by Frenica that you Lord Humbert that your still hurting her and making her strip to her underwear you disgusting perverted bastard". I've said with a cold tone in my voice then I've stared at Raios then spoke again "And as for Lord Raios don't think your innocent in all of this your Lord Humbert roommate you're just as responsible as he is do have no honor as a noble?"

I was piss but tried to keep my voice calm and collected but then as soon as I've finished I'd heard the two nobles laughing and he'd got nervous "do you know who you are talking to my dear Eugeo"? Raios got closer toward me as I've tried to away from them as he grabbed me and started using his gross tongue all over cheeks and neck "and for being so disrespectful to the two of us the both of us we need to punish you". he said as I started to struggle and protest as hard as I could. "NO! LET GO OF ME (hands going down my pants) DON'T NOT THERE STOP IT!" As he does the screaming and carrying on Humbert grabs the gag and the ropes as they forced a scared and fighting Eugeo into their bedroom and on the large nobles bed itself and looked like he was going to cry or scream for help but he had questions more than anything wanting to know what the fuck was going on.

I've asked like a horrified kitten as this was going on. "What is this what are going to do to me?" Raios just chuckles as he sends shivers down Eugeo spine as he spoke as the gag as put over eugeo mouth as he begun to pet his hair "too bad you didn't have your sword or your best friend and dormmate Kirito" huh such a pity guess we'll do your punishment now Eugeo-chan". when he said my boyfriend name I started struggling as I had tried to scream through the gag as Humbert slapped me for screaming through the gag they put on my mouth to keep me from screaming "SHUT THE FUCK UP NOBODY SAVING YOU ONCE THE PUNISHMENT DONE THE MISBEHAVIOR WON'T BE A PROBLEM BITCH"!

Raois just saw his friend slap Eugeo he finally spoke again. "Seem really close to Kirito-chan, huh?" laughing as humbert was tying him well maybe we should show how much of a slut you are licking the shell of my ear as his words echoed " such beauty I honestly think the two of us will have fun what do you say Humbert". I was a scared and worried boy because when they said slut he knew what this meant that they were going to rape him in front of Kirito.(I'm scared Kirito so scared) as they finished tying Eugeo up they left the bedroom knowing the black haired boy for look for Eugeo they couldn't wait they just had to send out the message.