The abuse of my Eugeo

*(Warning this chapter contains rape, molestation ,and mental abuse so if you can't handle this please sign off of this story and have a good rest of your day and if your still here thankyou so much and please know that I love all of you and please enjoy the chapter)*

(Kirito pov) I was watching Eugeo the love of my life about to be raped by these nobles what kind of law would justify this just because he wanted to protect another person I was crying it was breaking my heart and as my blue rose kept on sobbing where I stood at hearing my sweet Eugeo (sobbing) speaking this time "Kirito...I'm sorry for letting you see me like this". He said as Raios pulled his and Eugeo underwear down . As this was going on, Raios smirked "ah black underwear, huh, didn't expect you to wear such a color." he said as he pulled the underwear, exposing Eugeo naked form and retie the rope so that he couldn't fight back and throwing the underwear across the room. Raios turned to me with a smirk "now Kirito watch as me and Humbert fuck your precious little boyfriend right in front of you". The blond said before he put his tip of his dick at Eugeo hole he heard a large crackle as Humbert slapped Kirito for trying to get up to save his boyfriend who had a hard across the face. Eugeo seeing this then screamed started struggling against his binds as he started screaming and carrying on "STOP IT!...stop it please leave Kirito alone please I beg of you please just don't hurt him please". Eugeo begged and cried as he felt the large dick enter him roughly causing him to scream out in pain and begun to start crying due to the pain inflicted on him and causing him to start crying.

Then hearing Raios laughing who started to thrusting inside of him hard and rough and then slapped Eugeo for good measures and as this went on for a few minutes then hearing Eugeo cute pleas for him stop and pull out of him "ITS HURTS,ITS HURTS LORD RAIOS YOUR TOO BIG FOR ME PULL OUT I BEG OF YOU"! These pleas from Eugeo came on deaf ears as he heard Raios mockingly laugh him "good its suppose to its your punishment you should haven't tried to do what you did Eugeo-chan it's your fault you have to be punished after all." Thrusting harder than previously a few minutes ago starting to lick Eugeo falling tears this making the noble feel more dominance by forcing himself on the blond commoner boy. As this went on Eugeo was thinking about the first time he and Kirito had sex with each the sweet and loving way Kirito did was also very gentle compared to the assault on his body Eugeo was in so much pain and he felt like he was gonna be torn in half. As the screaming from Eugeo went on Raios got a idea and gives a look at Humbert while thrusting into Eugeo even harder "isn't he a bit noisy Humbert"? Saying this looking at his friend as the blond noble took one of Eugeo nipples into his mouth and started to suck on it then Humbert undresses himself to his boxers and walks over to a terrorized Kirito as they had extra rope then Humbert grabs him and starts to tie up Kirito "that's in case Kirito-chan gets any crazy ideas" Humbert said looking at Raios as he starts to walk over where the two are at taking off his boxers grabbing Eugeo by his hair as he opened his mouth and forced his cock into his mouth hearing a painful muffles across the room (he huge it's choking me it feels so gross just kill me already I've thought ) Eugeo felt how tight the Shibari they tied him up with then he felt the lips of Raios leave his nipples and he whispered in Eugeo ear "you little slut your so fucking tight".

He said this as he laughed and speeds up who turned to his friend "Humbert I'm about to cum where should I cum inside of him or outside and on him"? the grey hair male looked at his friend and then smirked "inside color him with your cum". Speaking of which Humbert gripped Eugeo and yelled at him " I'm about to cum you better take it you fucking slut". After he came in his mouth Eugeo could feel the warm and bitter cum he wanted to throw up because of how disgusting and the horrible taste burned his nose and throat after Humbert pulls out of Eugeo his mouth and his tone changed "show all us the cum in that pretty mouth of yours Eugeo-chan". Knowing he had no choice in matter Eugeo opened his mouth (as he could still feel Raios thrusting inside of him) Kirito was just in shocked expression made the just two nobles smirk and then Humbert whispered in Eugeo ear his cold tone made him shiver "you've better swallow all of our cum you've receive or else we'll kill Kirito-chan right in front of you of Eugeo-chan". as he said this I was just so afraid of anything happening to my Kirito so I've closed his eyes as he wanted to cry as he swallowed Humbert cum in front of everyone in the room then he fully swallow it trying not to throw it about up and started coughing and I was put back down in a lying position as Raios felt like he was about to cum inside of Eugeo.

"I'm gonna cum inside of you Eugeo" he said so calmly whispered in the boy ear making the boy freak out "DON'T COME INSIDE OF ME PLEASE YOU CAN COME ANYWAY ELSE ON ME JUST DON'T CUM INSIDE OF ME! Eugeo was screaming and crying at this point but too weak to fight back "I'm coming". the blonde noble said calmly into Eugeo ear as the warm liquid enter his body mixed now with his own blood as the cum starts leaking out of him and hearing the blond commoner crying the two nobles stared at each for a minute or so "Humbert you may do what want you with him". Raios said this as he turned to his friend "It'll be my turned to take his sweet little mouth". the blond was confused as his friend Humbert turned with a smirk and then turn to him "No let him scream Raios it gives me a kick". He gave his friend a smirked and got ready for what was going next. They continued on to what they were saying this Kirito turned to them "HAVEN'T YOU PUNISHED HIM ENOUGH ALREADY STOP THIS PLEASE LEAVE EUGEO ALONE PLEASE"! I've shouted and struggled against the rope that I was tied up with then I was getting a cold look from Raios who was standing right next to me and spoke "He disrespected us Kirito he needs to be punished". The cold voice gave me goosebumps as I've saw Raios walk over to me who was just now watching as Humbert thrust in hard and started to thrust hard inside of him even harder than compared Raios As this was happening I was thinking (I so useless) as I've heard my sweet boyfriend screaming in pain then Humbert smirked and spoke again "Now Eugeo-chan I want you to apologize for disrespecting us Eugeo-chan". Hearing the blond commoner apologizing to both of the nobles.

I was struggling being tied up watching my precious childhood best friend being abused like this what kind of laws would justify this evil act I've thought this as he cried his heart out he felt useless it was not being able to save Asuna all over again. Then Humbert yelled that he was cumming and came inside of Eugeo after that Humbert left the room and Raios walked over to Eugeo and forcing the blond commoner boy mouth open "now keep that pretty little mouth open I have something for it". he said with a calm tone of voice as he start jacking his cock in front Eugeo mouth and kept doing that for a few minutes till he came all over Eugeo face and mouth and the commoner swallowing the bitter liquid and gagging from the taste and wanting to vomit it back up but forced to keep it down to protect Kirito. After all the disgusting acts done to body Eugeo just looked at Raios who pets his soft hair "so your punishment is completed Eugeo-chan". he said with a smirk he said as he unties Eugeo then walks over to untie Kirito the blond nobles stares at both at them and spoke in a stoic "if you need another punishment Eugeo-chan make sure you come to Humbert or me and the punishment will more painful than what you just experience as for you Sir Kirito you do anything to disrespect either of us we'll do worst to your precious little boyfriend (those words stuck out to me as Raios grabbed the black boxers from off the floor "and as for these we'll be keeping these as a reminder of your punishment". The blond noble smirked and left the bedroom Eugeo fell onto the floor of the bedroom and crying in pain god he looked like he'd been hell and back I'm sorry kirito I'm so sorry". the blond kept saying to him as he tried crawling to Kirito who hated himself will not being able to do anything to protect his boyfriend "Shh it's okay Eugeo I got you". he said as he walked over to him.