A worried Kirito and Valets

Kirito pov the 4:30 bell rings "isn't that the 4:30 bell girls"? both girls look at him "yes why" Tiese looked at Kirito and Ronye, regretfully letting Eugeo take their job for the day. "It's late, Eugeo never late." I've said with a worried tone in my voice knowing the bell rang already he would be in the dorm by now and now I'm worried about him if he would be late he would have told us he thought to himself he was always trying to help others thinking it was just that and nothing else.

That's at least what I've thought anyway till I've look to see Ronye who was staring at her red hair lover with the same expression she had and then Tiese finally spoke with a serious tone in her voice "lets check with the others maybe they have seen him". Looking at Ronye, who agreed, "RIGHT"! (rushes out the door) Before I could go out the door, Tiese stopped me "stop stay here in case he comes back, okay senpai" she said with a cold yet worried tone in her voice.

I've just shook his head in agreement and both of them leave as I had worried about my blond haired lover he never does this something must be up as I sharp my sword until I'd heard a soft knock at our dorm room door (Then I smiled I had thought something might of hold him up while cleaning and might just got out late.) I've smiled "thank goodness Yugi sweetheart I was so worried" (I was smiling like a puppy waiting for it master that just came home just hoping that he was okay and nothing happened to him and my worry was just in my imagination as I grabbed the handle of the door .)

Then I opened it sadly it wasn't it was Frenica Szeski Humbert Zizek Valet and she has some news the news I didn't take too kindly too. I knew her issues with one of the nobles Humbert Zizek because of Eugeo but that look on her face worried me like she knew what going on where my Eugeo is and what the two nobles want to do to have revenge on me lets just let her in seeing her expression it worried me she had looked frighten and ready to cry like she been through something awful then the frail girl address me and enter our shared dorm .