Our first time and cute little nicknames

~(*singing smut warning*) *okay I'll stop my singing but in this story Eugeo and Kirito are real people and but seriously there serious smut warning here and it gets pretty graphic but if you don't like smut or boy on boy action what's so ever please don't read please just read any of my works but if your still here I thank you so much for reading this story and now without further ado relax and grab a hot drink and a blanket  on with the story enjoy!*)~

(Kirito pov) It been a long day as myself and Ronye had both gotten all done with all of our training for the day we just talked as I've talked to my page about important things such as her studies and a bit of our relationship life she as she explains about Tiese and how they finally got together it was cute I thought about me and Eugeo I thought to myself ("we're doing it tonight if he's down for it of course"). As I've thought this I've said my goodbyes to Ronye as she walks away to her dorm and I started walking back well walking fast like a fucking child with a smile on my face. Now I thought as I had walked back to our shared dorm room my cute blond boyfriend who was reading a book as he heard the door opened he smiled like an adorable little kitten "how was the talk with Ronye-chan"? He smiles his cute smile at me and I've kindly responded to his question "good you my dear" I said with a kiss on those pink plump lips. After we kiss and looked each other in the eyes, Eugeo turned to me with a blush on his face and ask "um Kirito I was thinking about something it's really important..." I've turned to face him "Do you want to break up? Eugeo blushed more embarrassed this time it was too fucking cute "NO NO KIRITO DEAR GOD I WANT YOU TO PLEASE TO...FU...CK...FUCK ME KIRITO please if that's not too much to ask Kirito"! I've just blushed Scarlett red as he said this ("oh my fucking god he's so fucking cute and adorable I can't believe a cutie such as him is mine".) I've thought to myself. Then the blond boy looked at me with the cutest fucking blush on his face" I'm sorry if you don't want that's fine you don't have to I just wanted to ask.."

As I've heard him say this I cut him off and didn't even let finish his statement as I've just kissed him on him on his soft pink lips again and pulled him into a tight hug and spoke again "Eugeo sweetheart I wanted to ask the same thing." I've said this with a smile on my face and let him out of the hug as I've pushed his blond bangs out of his face then I've asked "Yugi pumpkin I'm serious about this are you sure you want this sweetheart I don't ever want you to feel like your forced into this"? I've asked this before we've begun kissing again and tongues going wild in each mouth and tasting each other tongues. After they needed to breath and he spoke to me again "um yes Kirito I want this so fucking badly so please take me please just take me". Eugeo said with as he blushed harder as the both of us went and sat on my bed and Eugeo blushed as he saw my undressing myself to my black boxers shorts as he kept looking Eugeo blushed harder than he was from before and I made a sly comment "liking what you see my cute cute little rose". Eugeo smiled softly said blushed as he responded "yes I do dear you look great honey". Then after he said this undress himself to the blue boxers he normally wears. he blushes hard again and spoke with a nervous tone in his voice and said "how do I look my right now Kirito like what you see"? as Eugeo asked with red heat on his face then I've blushed "wow you look so beautiful Eugeo" I've said as I've laid the blond hair beauty on my bed and he looked at me as he blushed and said with a nervous tone in his voice "Um...Kirito if this is too much to ask to please be gentle it's my first time doing something like this". he this as he blushed even harder god he's so fucking cute and sweet.

I've said this all with a just kind smile on my face and said to him sweetly and pushed his lovely blond hair out of his face again and said to him in a calm tone and kissed his forehead "Eugeo sweetheart I can be gentle as you want me to be and also my first time don't worry". I've smiles softly as he slowly pulled down the blue briefs on Eugeo cute body and threw the underwear somewhere on the fucking floor as I've pulled my black boxers down and thrown them god knows fucking where after I've seen then fall I've pulled out the bottle of lube I bought while go and started to put them on my fingers and made sure I've had enough on my fingers then I've asked if he was ready and he shook his head and smiled lightly then I've started puts my fingers inside of Eugeo as I've kept doing this I've found his sweet spot as Eugeo told me he was ready for more after I've made sure he was okay I've thrust in slowly seeing that my 7 inch cock enter him as I was fully in he waited till my cute blond boyfriend adjusted to my size. I've looked into his beautiful blue green eyes and asked "you okay Eugeo can I start moving"? I've asked my blonde boyfriend as he blushed "yes.. you can start moving Kirito I'm okay". the blond told me meaning he was ready so I have started to thrust slowly hearing my cute blond boyfriend moan as I've thrust on a bit faster but not to fast to hurt my precious boyfriend as I've kissed my blond boyfriend on the forehead "Kiri.. I ... want... it....Faster...please if you can".

Eugeo said this in between breaths and this really cute blush came across his face this gave me so confidence as I've went faster inside of him god it felt so fucking good as time went on Eugeo knew he was at his limit "Kiri...kirito... I'm I'm ...about...to.. come" this cause me to smirk and kissed his necked and started to move to his nipples and started to suck on one of them and played with his other dusty pink nipple and thrust into his sweet spot over and over until Eugeo came on both their stomachs And the moment I've knew I was at his limit as well so this cause me to stop sucking on his nipple and I've asked with a sweet tone in my voice "Eugeo honey do you want me to cum inside of you or on you"? As I've thrusted even faster inside of him making sure to hit his sweet spot everything hearing Eugeo moans made me feel proud and then he could finally speak "yes my love please cum inside of me". he said this as he kept moaning his cute moans.

I've heard this and got the message and kissed his cheek as I spoke again "okay my Eugeo" I moaned as I've finished inside of my precious boyfriend I've slowly pulled out of him as we've caught our breath "wow that was amazing Kirito I love it". Then blond boy smiled at me as I've looked at his thighs and saw a bit of his blood and my semen mixing together "hey pumpkin how you feeling"? the blonde blushed at my question smiled and hugged me and then I've a gave another kiss on his boyfriend forehead as I've cleaned his boyfriend up as made sure I've cleaned myself up as well and we looked at each other "okay I'm going to give us some clean clothes and also I have to clean the bed up the bed as well "I said this as I've picked him up and carried him to our couch and cleaned up the bed quick enough so me and Eugeo can get some sleep after I've finished the bed I've walked out to where Eugeo was sitting and carried him to my bed again and covered us up and he looked at me and smiled and said "hey Kirito honey I love you my black knight so much". As he said this I've just smiled " Eugeo sweetheart I love you too my blue rose I love you so much too." They said they were in the other arms and started to cuddled. Then Eugeo smiled softly even more then turned to me the beautiful blond boy looked into my amethyst eyes with his blue green eyes and smiled "Kirito I love you so much". he quietly giggled I'd just smiled at the blond statement.

And I've spoken again with Eugeo in my arms and held him tightly but not to the point it would hurt him and calmly spoke "Eugeo here's something I want you to know whether you're precious my blue rose in this world Eugeo or the real world being my sweet hearted Yugi Sendo in the real world I will never stop loving you ever and never forgot that okay". I've said this pushing my black hair back boy said to him in return getting the blond hanging him "Kirito my Knight I love you so much" the blond kissed him on the nose before he went to sleep for the night snoring a bit I've just pulled the blanket over us even more then I've whispered "good night Eugeo I'll see you in the morning and." Before I've fell asleep I've kissed his hair and I've fallen asleep for the night as the two of us nuzzled against each.