Kirito revenge and his promise

Kirito pov I waited for them to walk near their dorm my angry active because of my rage (I wish I could have been strong enough earlier and this would have never happened I am only here for one reason to get revenge for my Eugeo my blue rose. Raios turned to me when that bastard fucking saw me "huh Sir Kirito is there something you need or something? I had punched him as hard as I could remember this for Eugeo Humbert attacks him but misses he gets into a fight with nobles bashing their heads and kicking them after all this. like cowards the two nobles were they surrender I turned to "I've got a few words to say if you hurt my boyfriend or anyone I know ever again I won't be as kind or I also wont hesitate to hurt you GOT IT?" I said this in anger

Nobles turned to me scared and like the fucking cowards they both responded again to me "yes, yes we've promise not to go near Eugeo....as I glared at them "and"? They spoke again "and not hurt anyone you know ever". As walk back to to the dorms hoping eugeo was asleep or was okay I walk in Eugeo wakes up "Kirito? oh my god are okay sweetheart"? as he tried getting up he was in pain "ow...ow". I just turned to Eugeo "are you okay darling I just worried" .Eugeo just turned to me yes I'm okay just sore when but I HATE seeing you in pain Kiri". I've just turned to Eugeo and with permission kisses him "me too Yuji honey". I've said as we've started to cuddle up in my bed and kirito turned to hey "Eugeo I love you so much". Eugeo turned to me and lightly smiled "I love you so much Kazuto Kirigaya". 

Kirito smiles back as he turns to Eugeo "I love you so much too Yugi Endo". Eugeo blushed then smiled (softly) then I've turn to him "Hey Eugeo I want to tell you something if that's okay". he start to shake his head "go ahead honey I'm listening" the blond boy smiled a bit more but I can still see the pain in his eyes "I'm gonna protect you even if it gets me hurts I never want to see you in so much pain or ever make you feel like this ever again it because that's what I'm suppose to do sweetheart". As I've said then the Eugeo started to cry and he nuzzled into my chest "I love Kirito". he said before he went to sleep for the night wrapping his arms around me and softly snored a bit.

I've just smiled softly a bit looking at the sleeping blond  and then my eyes started looking outside the window seeing the gorgeous night sky decorated with stars and looking at the ground seeing blue rose then I've promised myself something "I don't care what the laws said I'll protect Eugeo no matter what the cost is". Then I've laid down myself and held Eugeo closed to me and went sleep for the night.