Episode 1

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jungkook was clutching his hands in anger when he saw his girlfriend with him.. Clinging onto him too much. He couldn't stand watching his girl cheat on him with him and he groaned in anger when he saw them leaning closer he walked towards them and took her arm and pulled her back from him, she was shocked to see him here "J-Jungkook I can explain" she stood holding her arm in pain "SHUT UP" he yelled and turned to leave but then he stopped, turning back to them and said to his face "You dared to take Jeon Jungkook's girl so don't think this ends here I will see you again but I promise you I will make you pay for this" Jungkook said with a firm voice then looked to the girl again "I don't need you anymore bit*h if you leave I can just find another in 3 minutes" Jungkook said to her face then groans again because he can't believe this is happening rn, to cheat with another guy? Only Jungkook has the right to cheat, besides who would leave a guy like him for another guy?
He left from there and got on his bike leaving the bar. He went on his bike with high speed but his concentration was not on the road but the thoughts about the earlier situation and hism cursing in his head. But he was back to his senses when he heard a loud scream "STOOOP" *Creek* *Tump* "Ah Sh*t" he held his brake fast but he thought he hit someone? He quickly got out of his bike and walked to the body lying on the road it was a short boy "Are you okay? Did I hit you? " He asked him while helping him up "Y-Yeah T-Thanks I'm okay" he said still shocked from the incident "Are you sure? You want to go to the Hospital? " I asked while looking for any bruises in him "N-No I'm fine I'm s-sorry but I got to go someone is waiting for me thanks for the worry" he said while walking away from me "I'm sorry" He apologized and the boy turned back and gave him a small smile and bowed before leaving. Without knowing he smiled a little and went back to my bike when he saw something on the road. He got up from his bike and walked to the abandoned object to see it was a book he took it up and it said Park Jimin in it's label "Park Jimin" he read and looked back to the direction the boy he had met earlier went to, but no one was there so he took it with him and went to his house surprisingly forgeting about the breakup he had few minutes ago because he was only thinking about the boy he met before......

Vote. Comment. Follow