Episode 9

*Not proof read*

Hi guys!! How are you all? I've been busy as always but wanted to update the book for my precious supporters 😄. Yup the day has came guys it's been 9 episodes including this chapter and now it's time for more Jikook interactions!!!

Jimin's POV

"Cherry head?!" Jimin didn't expect to see him here at all but when he saw the boy smirking he realised what he just called him d he quickly hides his mouth with his cute little baby hands. "Looks like someone's been thinking of me" Jungkook says while tilting his head to his right side slightly, he started walking closer to Jimin closing the big gap between them. Jimin quickly shakes his head denying his words "That's not true" his voice becomes small now that Jungkook is right in front of him a few inches apart. Jimin squished his eyes tightly looking down he didn't know why maybe because the taller was too close to him that it made Jimin uncomfortable he then suddenly felt a slight breeze hitting his body so he slowly opens his left eye then opens them both now that the boy was no more in front of him then he heard someone clearing their throat from behind him he turns to see the taller seated on one of the chairs next to the table "Uh so... are you the one that asked me to come here?" Jimin asks standing there with his bag held near to him and the taller just replied him with a "Yeah" Jungkook asked Jimin to take a seat and Jimin did then the taller shows a gesture of remembering something "Oh I forgot to introduce myself" "Hi I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook" the taller says while putting his hands out for a shake which Jimin accepted by joining his small hands with the taller's "Urm.. I'm Park Jimin" Jimin is a little shy when it comes to talking with someone new even though in front of his friends he is a shameless guy (not insulting xD). "Why did you text me to come here?" Jimin asked Jungkook shifting on his seat to sit properly "I wanted to meet you" "Why?" "I want you to...." Jimin looked at Jungkook with pure curious eyes "be my boyfriend" Jimin was taken aback. this guy, that I have only met once, in boys toilet, wants me to be his boyfriend? "I'm sorry what?" Jimin wanted to make sure if he heard it right "Be my boyfriend" Jungkook said again casually "I can't...." Jimin didn't want to reject him because he is someone who would feel instant guilt if he turn down someone. Sure the guy is tall, handsome, cute and have breath taking body features it's like god was showing off how good he can make a guy look with his creativeness but he can't accept him because he already has Jihoon. "Why not?" "I have a boyfriend..." Jungkook sits back a little looking up "Leave him" Jimin didn't say anything so he looked at him now and said again "Leave him". "Jungkook we don't even know each other..." "And also I'm happy with my boyfriend" Jimin said softly, to be honest he was a little upset at Jungkook for even thinking that he would leave his boyfriend to be Jungkook's boyfriend right after seeing him, Am I that easy to get? Jimin thought. It was like testing Jimin's loyalty towards his boyfriend. Jimin didn't waste any more time and stood up from his seat "I'm sorry but I need to go now." Jimin says and quickly turns the opposite direction to leave from there "Wait Jimin" Jimin stops walking and turns behind he sees Jungkook standing up too "I am leaving now but just so that you know..." Jungkook walks up to Jimin so that now they both are standing on the same line but facing opposite directions then without looking at Jimin Jungkook continued "I am not the one to give up, If I want you to be mine...you will be mine" Jungkook smirks at the last sentence and leaves the library while Jimin just stands there at the spot for a few seconds thinking of what just happened.

*Time Skip*

The class hasn't started yet so Taehyung was sitting next to the lonely Jimin "What happened?" Taehyung asks Jimin as the boy looked zoned out lying on the table with his left hand going outside the boundary of the table. "..." "Bro talk to me" Taehyung said again this time slightly pushing Jimin "Nothing..." Jimin just mumbles "Then what you thinking about?" "Nothing" Jimin pushes himself up to sit strait then he looks at Taehyung "I'm just bored.." Jimin pouted and honestly Taehyung felt a little guilty and hurt when he heard his friend say that "I'm sorry Jimin" Jimin realized what Taehyung was going to say "Aah no no Tae it's not your fault" Taehyung holds Jimin's hands in his big ones "I'm sorry I'm not giving you the love and attention you need" Jimin just stayed silent for a second before telling him "It's ok Tae I'm more happy to see you and Hobbie Hyung together. Speaking of which...I have something to tell you...I don't know how to solve this problem.." "Mm?" Jimin then tells him about what happened with him and Jungkook "Wait so you saw Cherry head and he asked you to be his boyfriend?" "Yeah..." Taehyung stays silent he was thinking about something "Hmm so he said he won't give up right?" "Yeah.." "Simple just be his boyfriend" "Cmon Tae you're not funny" Jimin slaps him on his arm "oww Oml ok ok I was just Joking..."
"Whatever"

*Time Skip*

Taehyung went back to his place defeated after Jimin kept pushing him out of his chair when he said he would sit with him today. Mr Kim came into the class "So students we have two more new comers joining our class today. Meet them" Jimin's heart started to beat fast for the second time today "could it be Jungkook?" Jimin whispers to himself that's when the door opened "Hello! my name is Kim Namjoon and I'm 22. Nice to meet you guys." But before Namjoon could walk to get a seat, in came another boy with a cherry coloured hair "Hello! My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm 21." And that's when Jungkook's confident eyes meets the nervous ones of Jimin "Ok you both take a seat" Jungkook didn't break his eye contact with Jimin as he walked towards him and takes a seat next to him "Take good care of me" Jungkook said showing off his signature bunny smile to him and just seeing seeing that smile Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach. On the background Taehyung, who saw this new man sitting next to Jimin, was smiling?

What are you thinking about Tae? 👀

Oml guys I finally made a cover for this book myself. Before this it was just a picture of Jimin. What do you guys think about it? Is it good? Is it bad? Should I change? Or make another one? Let me know!! Love you guys 😘💜💜