Episode 11

Guys!! Been so long I know 🥺. I'm not being professional with this book I just started this book for fun and it's so sad that I'm not able to update it because the plot wasn't completely planned out so thinking and writing it for every update takes a lot of time and with the condition I'm in right now I'm too busy to do that 😔. So I'll be updating whenever I feel like it it shorts <3

Jimin's POV

I was waiting outside for Taehyung I told him I had a date and still he is just taking his time with Hoseok Hyung. Jimin sighed "Aah why isn't he cominggg" as Jimin kept on talking to no one in particular he felt a hand on his shoulder which made him turn around to see who it was "Jihyun?" Jimin was happy to see his boyfriend again and greeted him with his eye smile that would make any person having a good or bad day smile along with him. "How are you my Jiminie" Jihyun pulls him closer for a hug. "I'm good I missed you Ji" Jimin pouts a little which Jihyun finds so adorable that he squished his cheeks and laughed out "Sorry Minie I was a little busy but I'm here now we'll have a date to make it up to you are you happy?" To this Jimin smiled and nodded and that's when Taehyung came to break into their conversation "Jimi- what are you doing here?" Taehyung spots the boy that was talking to Jimin behind the wall his expression changing to an annoyed one "Tae, I told you right, about the date?" Jihyun smiles and waves to Taehyung "Oh..I forgot well have fun I guess" with that Taehyung left them there clueless with the sudden change in behaviour "What's wrong with him suddenly?" Jimin was looking at Taehyung walking away "Ah well shall we go then?" Jihyun asks to which Jimin clings onto Jihyun's arm "Yeah let's go" they both walks to Jihyun's car and leaves.