Episode 7

A/N

GUYS WE HIT 483 READS AND 25 VOTES!! It wouldn't have been possible without you guys help and I'm really really thankful for it!! This means a lot for me because it's my first book and seeing you guys loving it makes me really happy. I hope I can write more better stories for you guys!! But anyways once again I'm REALLY thankful and I hope we can hit more goals ahead!! Now with todays part!!

Author's POV

Jimin and Taehyung got inside their shared apartment with four huge bags of groceries because unfortunately Taehyung thought snacks could never be enough and Jimin didn't disagree with the latter because he liked snacks as much as the other boy did. Jin was sitting on the couch in the living room reading Gorden Ramsay's Ultimate cookery course as he was waiting for the two boys to come back home. "We're home" Taehyung said a little louder so Jin knows they came back but oh well he was sitting not too far from the door so he knew they came as soon as the door was opened. "Oh my babies are back!!" Jin said in a really happy tone while throwing his book on the couch he was sitting as he quickly got up. The boy was honestly lonely because after he comes back home from his cooking classes there would be no one else in the apartment so sometimes he would clean the house or maybe listen to some music while doing so the boy really likes listening to music but not as much as cooking because he had always dreamed on becoming a famous chef, the boy really enjoyed making food and giving them to his little brothers, he always tried new things and would ask for his little babies opinion on it and the feedbacks always maked him really proud. "How was school?" Jin asked them in a melodic way taking one bag from each of them and walking towards the kitchen to place the bags on the counter before taking out the food items they bought "School was good" Taehyung said while Jimin only nodded and said "It was okay" in a low voice like if he was murmuring "Hmm? What happened Minnie?" Jin asked while still busy at taking out the groceries "Well nothing new" Jimin just shrugged "Wow it's surprising that you found your school day to be good" Jin said looking at Taehyung pointing his finger at him "Haha funny" Taehyung said back clicking his tongue out "Yaaah this friend!!" Jin said exaggerating his words in a funny way "But I'm proud of you so you can have this" Jin said while taking a pack of honey twists that Taehyung had been staring at for a long time now and throwing it at him, Taehyung catched the pack and he dramatically put out a happy face looking at Jin for giving him his precious honey twists, it almost felt like he got something from heaven "My king I am pleased with this heavenly honey twists" Taehyung says while bowing down with a serious face to which Jin only puts out his hand and motions it like dismissing him "Yeah yeah take it" Jin says to him satisfied with Taehyung's act "I shall go to my room with this gift" he says bowing once again and walking back to his room and Jimin only sighs he felt really tired for some reason "Jimin-ah you okay? You don't look your usual happy self" Jin asked him. Little worried "Did something happen at school today?" He asks Jimin with concern in his eyes and voice taking Jimin's small hands in his big one while slightly drawing circle on his palms with his thumbs but Jimin only shook his head "Is it.....
Jiho-" "Jin hyung I feel tired I'm going to my room is that okay?" Jimin cut off Jin. Jin understood him and nods his head letting the boy's hand go. Jimin walks to his room and closes the door because the boy gets anxious when it's open. He then jumped to his bed letting out a big tired sigh the boy then pushes himself up taking his phone out and checking if he had gotten any missed calls or any texts from his lover. Jimin really missed the boy so much, he always felt happy around his lover but it felt like the boy was distancing himself from Jimin these days because he didn't get any calls or texts from him so Jimin had to call or text him instead because he was worried sick on what was happening to his boyfriend on why he was acting like this. Didn't he like Jimin anymore? Was he just busy like Taehyung said he would be? Or is there any other reasons on to why he was acting like this?. Jimin didn't know the answers to these questions but after looking at his phone for few seconds he decided to call him *ring ring* "Hello?" The boy on the other side answered "H-Hey Jihoo" Jimin slightly stuttered in the beginning and face palmed himself for doing so "Hey baby I'm sorry I couldn't call you my friends were at my home" Jihoon said to which Jimin only said a "Oh" but the next thing the boy said from the other side only made Jimin to break into a smile with relief "I want to make up for not seeing you how about a date tomorrow after school?" Jihoon asks him "You know I really missed you baby" Jihoon says making Jimin blush a little and not stop smiling "I missed you too Jihoo and sure" Jimin replied Jihoon "Okay then I'll pick you from home at 5 be ready" "Okay bye" Jimin hangs up saying bye then he throws his phone to his side while thinking about his boyfriend and about meeting him tomorrow he was looking at the ceiling of his room while smiling when he heard the notification from his phone he looked to his side where his phone was laying and took it to see an unknown number texted him he clicked the notification

"Meet me at school library tomorrow morning"

"Who is this?"

"Your's Mr. Unknown"

Jimin frowned at the weird text message but chose to ignore it thinking it was just a spam or something......... But the boy is a little curious............ isn't he?

A/N

Okay I'm a little excited now!! 😅😙😘 - Lemona XoX

Vote. Comment. Follow