Episode 4

Jungkook's POV

I heard someone playing with my door bell continuously so I knew they were here. I went towards the door and opened it to see Hobie hyung and Namjoon hyung with a goofy smile. I let them inside and closed the door behind me. We all went upstairs to guest room and took out a board sticking in all the pictures and related information about the matter that Namjoon hyung had collected. Jungkook asks Namjoon "Hyung so tell me about everything" and Namjoon says "Okay I'll start but before that I want to clarify something.. we are not killing anyone right?" "Hyung are you being serious why would I kill someone and go to jail whats the gain in that?" "Then what are you going to do if not kill?" Hobie asks Jungkook while Namjoon agrees with Hobie's question. "You said he has a boyfriend right?" "Yeah...?" "Well since he stealed my girlfriend I'm going to steal his boyfriend" "Well why don't you try convince your ex-girlfriend and get back together? " said Hobie again "Hobie hyung its not like I like her too much or something that I want to do this revenge its because no one messes with THE Jeon Jungkook ok? " "Oh jeez kid why are you so confident about yourselfs" says Namjoon while face palming "Well first lets know about his boyfriend Namjoon hyung are you finally gonna say about him or what" "Okay so his boyfriend's name is Park Jimin, he is 20 years old, he is studing at **** arts university and his best friends are Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung and they all live together" "Here is a picture of him I found from his Instagram"

?" "Well since he stealed my girlfriend I'm going to steal his boyfriend" "Well why don't you try convince your ex-girlfriend and get back together? " said Hobie again "Hobie hyung its not like I like her too much or something that I want to do th...

"Its... Park Jimin?!" Jungkook was shocked seeing the familiar face. "You know him?" asked Namjoon and all Jungkook said was "This might be easier than what I thought" "Park Jimin..... wait for me"

 wait for me"

Vote. Comment. Follow