Episode 8

*Not proof read*

Omg guys I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update this part!! I recently started having online classes so it was hard for me to find time to write this, I had so much homework in a day so you can just say I was a little lazy to type this out :p. Anyways
ppl who was waiting for this...thank you for the support ☺💜💜 please make sure to Follow me. Vote the chapters and ofcourse enjoy reading!! 😊

Jimin's POV

Like usual I woke up at 6 am and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I need my morning black coffee the first thing in the morning to function for the rest of the day. But today I'm so happy 1st it's friday!! the last day of school I mean I like studying but I can't deny that weekends are fun especially when you get to hangout with your best friends and get to taste Jinnie Hyung's tasty trial foods he gives us to taste and give reviews on. and 2nd reason is that I get to go on a date with my boyfriend!! I've missed him so much since it's been weeks since we had a date last time. Jimin was humming while making his coffee when he heard Taehyung come out of his room "Oh hey Tae you up early today" Jimin said a little surprised because Taehyung wasn't the type to wake up by his own in the morning he always needed to jump on him to finally wake him up "Oh I just had a bad dream" Taehyung mumbled still sleepy and cutely rubbing his right eye Jimin smiled at him and held him out his coffee and started making another one for himself "Thank you" Taehyung sits down on one of the seats at the kitchen counters taking a sip from his coffee "So what was the dream about?" Jimin asked Taehyung but Taehyung looked like he didn't want to talk to Jimin about his dream eventhough it was just a dream Taehyung was scared if it would become real. "Oh it's nothing" Taehyung says while sipping his coffee not looking at Jimin. Jimin pouted when he heard that because he is a very curious boy. "Come on Tae you know I can get so curious about things can't you just tell me?" "It's noth-" Jimin cut him off "Wait let me guess is it Hobbie Hyung?" Jimin asked and smirked when he saw Taehyung blushing his cheeks turning to a light pink shade. "Aah wait you said you saw a bad dream so it can't be about Hobbie hyung" but before Jimin could do more guesses he stops him "Aah haha how did you know? I confessed to hyung in my dream but he rejected me" Taehyung says while awkwardly laughing *well that was not a bad lie right?* "Aah that's a bad dream. I can't watch my ship sinking we'll have to find out if Hobbie hyung really likes you and guess what I will help you with this!!" Jimin says confidently to cheer up his beloved brother "Thank you Chim" Taehyung says while showing his signature boxy smile and they both continued sipping their coffees and Taehyung hoping that his dream wouldn't turn out to be true.

*Time skip*

Jimin and Taehyung reached to the front of the school but Jimin was fighting his urge to go to the library while he walked next to Taehyung. He was wearing a baby blue sweater and ripped jeans and was holding some books near to his chest. he looks to his phone one more time before turning to face Taehyung "Tae, I have to go to the library" Jimin finally decided "Why?" "Uhm to get a book..... for the assignment we got" Taehyung narrows his eyes and just says an ok before running to school calling after Hoseok who was going inside the school. Jimin was outside the library "I guess I should go inside now" Jimin goes inside the huge library and found no one there it was completely empty "Was it just a spam?" Jimin mumbles to himself "Maybe I should just leave" Jimin was about to turn around and leave but he felt someone tap on his shoulders making him face that person behind him then there he stood the Jeon Jungkook who was smiling at him "Hi there" "Cherry head?!"

A/N

I'm stopping this here Mwahaha 😈😆
I know I'm evil but I had to publish this already.
💜💜💜😊