Episode 10

Yeah not dead 😶💜

Guys I'm sorry I didn't update for a long time I don't have much free time as my school reopened and we are having online classes. After the classes we get a lot of works to complete so I don't get time to think about the plot or write it and in the weekdays I would not be in the mood to spend time on my phone because everyday we are using phone for online classes and I'm worried about my poor eyes so I hope you guys would understand why I can't update faster. Thank you so much for 1.22k views and 55 votes so far I really appreciate it ^-^

Jimin's POV

*Why is he here again? He is going to sit with me from now on? Oh no I can't let that happen. But wait it doesn't matter as long as he doesn't bother me...maybe we can be good friends too I mean he looks like a good guy...* Jimin glanced at Jungkook who was busy taking notes just like a normal student who wishes to study would do. *Nothing to worry about I guess..* Jimin signs and goes back to taking notes.

*After Class*

Jungkook's POV

When the teacher went out from the class I turned to Jimin "You know you look so beautiful?" I kept my head on my right hand facing Jimin "I can just look at you for the whole day" I saw how Jimin was trying to hide his face with the oversized sleeve of his sweater which made me chuckle because of how cute he is. I patted on his hair which made him to turn to finally look at me "J-Jungkook what are you doing?" Jimin had his hand on his head seeing if I messed his hair "You said you have a boyfriend right?" "Yeah I do" Jimin said looking back to his book to study "How is he like?" Jungkook wanted to know what Jimin thinks of that guy he met in the club with his ex girlfriend. Jungkook patiently waited for Jimin's answer while Jimin looked like he was thinking about it "He is-" "Chim can you help me with something?" Taehyung walks to us "Oh what Tae?" "Let's go to the club room there is something we need to do there" "Oh ok" Jimin stands up from his seat and looks down to me "I have to go now" he informs me while I watched him go out of the classroom with his friend "He was going to say it" I signs thinking when would be the next opportunity to ask him about this again. "Taehyung what we have to do?" Jimin was walking next to Taehyung through the hall "Oh actually it's nothing I wanted to save you from your cherry hair" Taehyung says catually and Jimin just says an "Oh" in return which made Taehyung to stop and turn towards Jimin "What you mean by 'Oh'? I thought you didn't like that guy?" Jimin was thinking what to say "Ah it's not like I hate him...he seems like a good guy who knows maybe we can be good friends" Taehyung tried to hide his smile "Alright whatever you feel Chim" "I'll have a talk with Jungkook" Taehyung stops again and says to Jimin "Wait talk about what?" Jimin asks Taehyung "Umm" "Nothing I'll be right back" Taehyung doesn't wait for Jimin's response and goes to their classroom to look if Jungkook is still there. He walks to their classroom to find Jungkook talking with Hobie and and Namjoon. "Hi Hobie Hyung and Namjoon Hyung" Taehyung politely greeted them "Hey Jungkook can I talk to you for a minute?" Taehyung turns to Jungkook who was sitting on his seat "Me?" Jungkook points his index finger towards himself "Yes you can you come out?" Taehyung asked Jungkook "Yeah sure, I'll be back Hyungs" Jungkook gets up from his seat and walks behind Taehyung to exit from there. "Taehyung right?" Jungkook asks when they were out now "Yeah I'm Taehyung I'm Jimin's friend and I wanted to talk to you about his matter" he says looking cold "Look if you are here to tell me to stay away from him or something then don't bother I won't" Jungkook looks into Taehyung's eyes at the end while smirking "I wanted to ask you something" "What?" "Do you really like him?" Taehyung asks him seriously but Jungkook stayed quiet for a second before he answers him back "Yes I do" Jungkook answers him "I hope that is true because I'll be supporting you" Taehyung says making Jungkook confused "You'll support me? Why would you do that?" Jungkook was curious "Doesn't he have a boyfriend? Why would you help me to be with your friend when he already has a boyfriend?" Jungkook questions him quirking an eyebrow not believing Taehyung at all "So what if he has a boyfriend? I don't like that guy a bit and I don't want him to stay with him" "But he likes his boyfriend so why would you want to separate them?" Jungkook asked again to which Taehyung mumbles to himself Jimin I know that you don't want to be with him... you're just scared to tell him about it "what?" "You want me with your side or nah?" Taehyung asked Jungkook for an answer so he can leave already "Aah ok ok I believe you be with my side" Jungkook says when he Taehyung was about to leave from there "Ok good cya bro" Taehyung leaves from there holding up a V sign "Yeah cya" Jungkook leaves the breath he didn't know he was holding inside.

Aah I think this was not that good and long I just wanted to update fast so I spent my free time on this 😕 sorry for any mistakes english is not my first 😪