Somewhere else

We all sat in a circle around the table. We were in the middle of the woods, on pack land.

"Okay Ben, truth or dare?" Puma said as he took a swig of the bottle that was being passed around.

"Dare" My mate replied. "I dare you to kiss Natalie" Puma said. "No, I'm not doing that" my wolf was a bit upset. Why didn't mate want to kiss us?

"Fine, Wilson I dare you to kiss Natalie" Puma said. The guy stood up and I shook my head. "Oh I'll do more than kiss her" he said. I shook my head. "Sit down" Ben growled. "It's just a game" Wilson laughed.

"Stop daring people to kiss me" I told Puma.

"Find Natalie Truth or Dare"

"Truth"

"Who else was there the night your mom died?" He asked me, clearly intoxicated.

This wasn't fun.

I couldn't help the tears from filling my eyes as I grabbed my bag. I stood up and left. "Nettie!" Puma yelled as I kept walking.

I heard someone running after me. But I kept going, I pulled my hair back into a messy bun and sat on a fallen tree. Thankfully Nobody showed up as I sat there. I closed my eyes and sat there in the cold air.

"I'll take you home" Bentley told me as he offered me his hand. I took it and I felt those sparks. He led me to his truck and we took off.

"So Natalie where are you from?" He asked me. "Here, but we did lots of traveling so I was homeschooled" he nodded, it was a reasonable story.

"Is Greyson your only sibling?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I have other brothers" I said, "what about you?" I asked. "I'm an only child" he told me.

"If you want you can have one of my brothers, I wouldn't mind" I joked. He smiled as he looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"So where to?" I questioned. "My house, we can eat snacks and watch tomb raider or how to train your dragon"
~~~~~~~~~~~

"He just dies? I question as I look at Bentley. "Yeah, the bad guy kills him" he laughed.

We were on the third how to train your dragon movie I think, the dad just died and he's blaming his dragon. "This isn't very kid-friendly" I said under my voice" he chuckled as I leaned back. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

I looked back at him and smiled. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked me, catching me off guard.

"I would like that" I said, he looked relieved. My phone went off, it was Puma. "The guys are almost here to get me" I told him. He nodded as he stood up. I stood up and pulled him into a hug. He was shocked at first but he hugged me back.

"I had a lot of fun" I told him. "So did I" He said as he leaned closer. The honk of Pumas truck made us both jump back.

"I will see you tomorrow" I said before I practically ran out of his house.
~~~~~~

I walked into my room and slammed the door. The energy from the door made my hanging lights swing. I walked over to my bed and jumped onto my black bedspread. I looked at my dresser, at my assortment of crystals and candles. I should be productive I thought to myself. Sleep or be productive?

I sighed and climbed out of my bed. I walked over and grabbed my container of salt and my candles. I poured my circle of salt and placed the candles all around it. I grabbed three crystals and my spellbook. I dropped them in the center of my circle then went for the wooden box in the corner.

I opened the box and looked at my glass orbs. I took out the medium-sized one then walked over to my circle. I stepped into my salt circle before flipping open my spellbook.

I waved my hand lighting all of the candles at once. I started chanting the spell as I held the orb in my hands.

"Show me the one at the end of the bond" I said in Latin as I pulled on the mate bond.

I looked into the orb and saw my mate sitting in an office behind a desk. Books and papers stacked around him in the old brown room. Bookshelves lined the walls, and music played from the headphones in his ears.

Someone walked into his office making him turn off the music.

"You said you saw her again?" Lucas asked. "She's attending my school, I don't think she knows who or what she is" Ben said, defending me. So they remembered me, great. I'm gonna have to fix that.

"Then why did she run?" Lucas asked. "She seemed easily frightened, we probably just scared her off. But the memory feels a bit foggy" Ben said and Lucas nodded in agreement. So at least the spell worked a little.

"I can try to get her here, maybe you guys can meet her" Ben said as he looked down at his paper.

"Marley has been meaning to do a game night" Lucas said with a smile. "You two, the kids and my grandmother?" Ben asked. Lucas nodded, "sounds like a plan"

He said before my candles went out. I looked over to my door to see Vincent standing there. "You should learn how to knock" I growled as Broke a small portion of the circle, exiting the circle in the process.

"I just came to check on you, making sure your safe" he said as he walked over and hugged me.

"I'm alright, as are the boys" I told him. "Good, I don't like this plan of fathers" he told me.

"Neither do I"

"You should get some sleep, you have class in the morning" I rolled my eyes at him and picked up my spellbook. He didn't need to remind me, I was already mentally preparing myself.