Hearts

I opened my eyes and looked at where I was. Three gray walls, one purple. The black bedspread, the photos on the walls. The dust-covered dresser with old discarded crystals laying on it. A pile of unwanted old clothes by the closet door. My suitcase thrown by the door

I had brought myself to my room in my family's home. Great.

I climbed out of my bed and walked over to the door. I looked out into the hallway, I heard several voices from downstairs.

"Victoria wouldn't come back, it must not have been her" Victor Said.

"She's has a Cardoso ring, she told me she was your sister," Kate said as I walked down the stairs. I walked into the living room to see both my brothers, Puma, Calvin, and Kate all there.

"Anyone could say and have that" Puma told her.

"Hey losers," I said making them all look at me. "Would you look at that, it is Victoria" Calvin laughed. My brothers rushed over and hugged me.

"Your home" Puma whimpered. "Doing some demon banishing for Aunt Faith, I'll hopefully be gone before father returns" I told them.

"Your working for the moon Coven. That's good, that's a safe move" Vincent said. I pulled out the moon pendant and they all shut up. "I still don't know how I feel about it, I still haven't officially accepted it," I said.

"Would someone like to explain so we wolves understand?" Calvin asked.

"It means she was given the position of heir and second in charge of a coven. A coven that's up there, that's great!" Vincent said.

"It's different there, and I miss you guys," I said as I took a seat.

"I only left because I wasn't going to Spy on my mate anymore. I was done with fathers orders, his tasks"

"Since you left father somewhat moved away from the wolf situation," Victor told me. "That's good," I said.

~~~~~~

That night I ended up going out into the forest again. I took a bag with an assortment of weapons then headed to the falls.

I took a seat and waited for something to happen. I revived a text from Faith.

Faith-they have chase on a group of chimera

I did a double-take. Where are these things coming from?

I did a quick spell so my clothes and everything would stay on me but vanish before shifting and taking off.

I followed the sounds of the wolves howling. I shifted back and made a portal ahead of me where I saw the Chimeras we're heading.
I stood in their path, my bag thrown over my shoulder. I put up a wall between up them on the other three sides trapping them. I waved my hand putting one over the top so the three-headed creatures couldn't fly out.

I saw several of the wolves shifting on the other side of the cage.

"Bring pain, bring suffering," I said as I held my hand out towards the three headed monsters of myth.

They screeched, they screamed, and they breathed fire.

The fire lit up the area as we all watched. I looked up and saw the wolves all watching me, unable to see my face in the shadows.

I took a carving knife out of my bag before I let the bag fall to the ground. I walked to the beasts backs and carved out each of Their hearts before throwing them into a pile on the floor. I wiped the blood on my shirt as I took a step back.

I put the hearts in my bag then made a portal home.

"What happened to you?" Victor asked when I walked in. "Don't ask" I growled a so walked to the kitchen. Puma laughed as Kate looked worried. Vincent smacked puma on the back of the head as I put the hearts in a freezer bag before throwing them into the freezer.

"Night, love you all," I said before running up to my room.