Leach

When I woke up in the morning my dad and Mason were gone. Thank you.

I headed downstairs and got a bowl of cereal as I checked my phone.

Ben: hey Angle.

I chuckled at the cute nickname before replying.

Natalie: hello Bennie.

Ben: I miss you

Natalie: I miss you too

Ben: wanna come over?

I looked around the house before I closed my eyes and listened. Silence. Everyone was silent.

Natalie: I'll be there in a bit <3

Ben: can't wait

I sighed as I finished my breakfast. I set my bowl in the dishwasher before heading up to my room. I walked into my closet and looked for something to wear.

I settled on a white sweater and a pair of skinny jeans. I put them on and put my hair back into two French braids. I slipped on my vans and headed outside.

I jumped into the Jeep, not wanting to move it to get to the truck.

I took off down the road towards the woods. I kept my eyes on the road a so messed with the radio. I sighed and took the turn going out of town. I pulled up Ben's driveway and saw the new car in the driveway. I didn't even have to get out of the car to see who the car belonged to. I cleaned my car with a wave of my hand.

I could see them in the doorway. He knew I was coming.

I sat in the driver's seat of the Jeep as I watched the beautiful blonde woman talking to my mate and trying to get close to him. He didn't look interested but he didn't stop her when she kissed him. After a few seconds, he pulled away and looked at her. He shook his head and it was clear that he was mad... but that did t change the fact that it happened.

I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face as I watched it. I put the Jeep in reverse as I listened to my heartbeat.

Bump bum, bump bum. I pulled out of his driveway and down the road as I tried to slow down my breathing. Before I knew it I was pulling into the driveway.

Natalie: it looks like your a bit occupied.

I sent the text before I could stop myself. It's not like we were a couple yet, but I'm his mate. I just thought...

I slammed the jeep's door and headed inside. The boys all looked at me confused as I walked into the house, my face red from crying.

"I'm done with this mission" I yelled as I ran up to my room. As I approached my bedroom door my phone rang. Ben

I threw my phone onto my bed. I was done getting these missions, I was done with this Coven. I wanted my freedom, I wanted out of here.

I sighed and walked over to my closet. I changed into all black then walked over to my bedroom door.

I waved my hand over it as I whispered the portal spell.

I held back my emotions as I opened the door and looked into the main area of the coven houses living area.

The offer might still be on the table so I stepped through the door and left it open behind me.

I looked around the room and spotted her across the room. Several people were looking at me confused. I was a stranger in their coven leader's house.

"Faith," I said getting my godmother's attention. "Is the offer still up on the table?" I asked as she turned to look at me. Her big blue eyes got even bigger when she saw me. Her long black curly hair moved as she walked over to me. She was a tall woman, and her heels made her even taller.

"Your my goddaughter, the offer never expires," she told me with a smile.

"Then I would like to join the coven of the moon," I told her. Her smile grew.

"Everyone I would like to introduce our newest member, and now my second" there were whispers.

She's not qualified. She's young. Who is she?

"Victoria Cardoso" Faith added.

They were silent.

My family was one of the first witch families, and is still one of the strongest. Even stronger considering we're now mixed with alpha blood from my mother's side.

I was leaving the Cardoso coven. I was leaving Raven Valley.