Harpy

It took less than an hour for me to pack my bag. I had packed for warmer weather for spring it would seem.

I put on a simple black skirt and a purple sweater. I kept on my Doc Martins and put on a black hat.

"Have fun with your kind wolf girl" Lola said before I left through my portal.

When I stepped through the portal I looked around the room. A large open living room, a stone fireplace. Bens living room. The red leather couch and the tan curtains. It was homey. It looked like what you think His house would look like.

I walked over to the counter and found a notepad. I quickly wrote a note.

I will take care of your demon problem, try not to get in my way.

~v

I quickly walked over to the door and made a portal to the only person I knew would let me stay with them here. My brothers.

I walked into the front door of my childhood home. Where my brothers lived with my father and his coven. I tucked the moon necklace into my shirt then walked in.

"Vincent?" I heard a woman yell from the kitchen.

I set down my bag and walked into the kitchen. I looked into the kitchen to see a heavily pregnant blonde making breakfast.

"Who are you?" I questioned as I looked her up and down. Her smile fell as she looked at me. She grabbed a knife from the counter and pointed it at me.

"My name is Katie, please don't hurt me," she said as she backed away from me. "I'm a guest, and a member of the Cardoso family," she said as she showed me the Cardoso family ring on her finger, along with an engagement ring.

"Your Vincent's fiancé?" I asked her, she nodded. "What are you?" I asked her. "I'm a werewolf, please don't hurt me"

The witches must not be happy about my brother's lover . I saw the scars on her wrists. "Who did that to you?" I asked her. "The other witches" she whispered.

"Names?" I asked but she didn't know. I walked over to her and held out my hand, she looked scared like I was going to hit her.

"I'm a hybrid like your mate, your safe with me," I told her, she saw the ring on my finger and looked at me confused, "I'm Vincent's sister," I told her. She took my hand and I helped her up.

"Are you from a pack?" I asked her and she nodded. "The local pack, I haven't introduced them to your brother. Even though I'm almost delivering his child" she sighed and I nodded.

"Vincent told me a lot about you," she said.

"They said they haven't met your mate either," she told me with a smile. "Your family might not accept your mate but my family nor my mate will accept the other," I told her as she sat down.

"Who is your mate?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter. If you see my brothers tell them I'll be around for a bit. If you see my father you say nothing" she nodded as she took a bite of her toast.

She was a pretty blonde delicate woman. She was short and she had big brown eyes. The opposite of my brother.

Sure Vincent was nice and cared about me. But he was a witch at heart, he was evil to others. Those who he didn't trust or got in his way. He wanted a family, so I was happy for him.

Kate reminded me of someone who would be good for Ben. A nice, sweet, loving Luna. Not me.

I quickly made a portal to the woods and got to work.

It didn't take long at all to get the trail of one of the demons. I cast a quick spell so I would at least keep my peach Lacey bra and underwear.

I took a seat in the grass and took the switchblade out of my pocket. I cut my fingertip and let the blood drip. Wolf blood should speed up the process.

It didn't take long till I heard the flapping of wings. I looked around and spotted the Harpy looking creature in the three.

"Why hello Beautiful," I said as I tilted my head. I licked the blood off my finger as it leaned towards me watching me.

"I'll make you a deal Harpy," I said loud and clear so it could hear me. "You go back from the hell hole you came and I won't kill you" I With a sweet smile.

The Harpy jumped down to the ground and expanded its wings. I watched as its bones shifted till it looked far more human than a bird.

I heard the sound of paws running, snapping twigs as they moved across the forest floor.

"Wolves" It hissed before it lunges at me. I took the knife out of my pocket and plunged it into the Harpy's neck. "I'm sorry," I told it as it screeched in pain. It shifted back and grabbed hold of me.

It held onto me as it flew into the air. I took my knife out and stabbed it again and again as It tried to getaway. Its wings started to give out.

"Find peace" I whispered as we started falling, the Harpy already dead.

I pushed it away from me so it would fall to the ground where the wolves sat, my hat goes with it. I quickly conjured a portal below me, I fell through the portal as I closed my eyes.