God Damn Witch

I sat on the branch of the willow tree eating my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I had seen the winged cat around here somewhere. But just where exactly?

The cat had taken a young girl that belonged to the pack the night before, all efforts were being put forth to find her alive.

I took the knife from my bag and cut my finger just like I did when I was fighting the Harpy. I put my sketchbook and sandwich into my bag and jumped down, letting the blood fall.

The winged cat came out of nowhere. I didn't even have time to scream before it got ahold of my leg and dragged me into its cave.

How the hell did I get into this situation?

Firecrackers were going off outside the cave as I lay there playing dead. Someone was here. The cat hissed from where it stood by the opposite wall from me. Over the girl who I could tell was very much alive and afraid.

Was it Vincent and Victor? Maybe the moon coven.

"Kill it!" I heard Lucas yell. I had no idea how long I had been in this fucking cave. I opened my eyes as the winged cat ran out and hissed at the wolves. I looked over to the little girl, realized the cat was finally away from her.

"Run," I told the young girl who was huddled in the corner.

I pulled myself to my knees and started crawling towards the entrance.

I grabbed the knife I had in my boot as I watched the wolves circling the cat. The sun was rising, I could see everyone and they could see me.

"Here kitty kitty!" I yelled getting its attention. It looked at me and I hurled the knife into the wild cat's head.

"Natalie!" Ben yelled when he saw me. His warriors all looked at me as I took a step forward. He came running over to me as the little girl ran to one of the warriors.

"I thought I'd never see you again" he whimpered as I held onto him, tears running down my face.

"You aren't supposed to be here," I said as I pulled away from him. "What are you talking about?" He asked me. "I told you not to get in the way, I had it handled," I said as I took a step away from him.

"You're the witch" he laughed as he took a step away from me. "Being stuck in a monster's cave doesn't seem like having It handled" he added as he shook his head.

"I was waiting till it was away from the girl," I told him, he stared at me.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" He yelled at me. "The same reason you never told me," I said as I looked in the eyes.

"This is different, I have a pack to take care of. Your just a god damn witch!" He yelled as he turned his back on me.

"Natalie" Lucas said as he walked towards me. "Victoria, it's Victoria," I told him making his jaw drop and Ben look at me.

I waved up a portal and walked through, it closed as soon as I was through. I sighed and walked over to my bed.

That didn't go as planned.

My mother will know it's me. Ben knows I'm a witch and will find out I'm a Hybrid.

I was right. It wouldn't end well. I'm just a god damn witch.