Jillian

"What is she doing here?" Xander asked as he walked into the kitchen where the two women were.

"I know Lucas said to stop trying to set them up but I feel like Jillian would make a wonderful Luna and mother of Bens children," my mother said as she checked what she had in the oven.

"And Jill told me she would love to, and how much she cares for and loves Ben so I thought it was perfect. Why not a dinner to think this all over again?" Marley said as she smiled at all the men.

"I told you no" Ben growled making Lucas step in front of him.

"She loves you and your mate clearly doesn't. Natalie isn't coming back and she doesn't deserve you!" My own mother said.

"I know what it's like to let someone you love go, moving on is best" she added.

"My mate only left because she saw me with Jillian" Ben growled as Jillian rolled her eyes.

"Well you obviously made your choice when you were with Jillian instead of Natalie," my mother said.

"She's a whore. She's probably gone off and slept with 20 other men" Jillian said as she stood up.

"Says the pack slut" Xander growled, my mother and Jillian looked at him shocked.

"She's only trying to get with Ben because he's alpha," Xander said making my mom shake his head. "She loves you," my mother said defending Jillian.

"No, she doesn't! Your daughter does!" Xander yelled. "I don't have a daughter" my mother lied.

"Jillian leave" Ben growled in his alpha voice. It made me jump, I'd never heard him use it before. She grabbed her bag and left as my mother looked at all of them.

"I think I should go too," I said as I took a step towards the door, Ben grabbed my hand stopping me. "Natalie," my mother said shocked.

She stared at me as Ben put his arm around me, I looked at him and saw his wolf was on edge. I let him wrap his arms around me and put his face in my neck.

"I need a shower and I'm not leaving you down here," he told me. I nodded before glancing at the others. Nobody said anything, his wolf was in control.

I yelped as he picked me up and started walking me towards his bedroom. When we got up the stairs and down the hall he set me on his bed. He went and locked the bedroom door before walking into the attached bathroom, not closing it may I add.

I sat there on his bed as I heard the shower start. Well, this might take a while. I laid back on his bed and kicked off my shoes.

I took the fur blanket that was tossed on the foot of the bed and pulled it over me. I laid on my stomach and nuzzled my head into his pillows. I took a deep breathtaking in the scent of his room. Ben, everything smelled of pine, rain, and a hint of bourbon.

I heard the shower turn off but I stayed where I was, too tired to get up.

I heard him walk into the bedroom and stop. His wolf let out a hum, as if pleaded I was still here.

I didn't know he was here till I felt the bed dip. I opened my eyes and looked over at him. Naked except for the towel that was covering his lower half. He leaned over and kissed me before walking over to his closet.

His eyes shifted from his normal blue to an almost black color. We came back out of his closet wearing just a pair of boxers. He got into bed next to me and pulled me into his arms. I sighed as he kissed my head. His eyes were dark so I didn't protest as he pulled me into his chest.

Usually, wolves mate right as soon as they find their mate, but we didn't. His wolf was probably going crazy, wanting to mark me.

Wanting to have pups already.

I wanted him to mark me, I wanted all of that believe me.

But could I have it?