♡♡ Beginning of the Sequel ♡♡

It's been a month, since everything happened. Citizens of Beach city had forgot what happened and forgiven Spinel for what she did. Lots of stuff had happened for this past month. Like, (Y/n) started working at the 'Big Doughnut' along with Lars and Mr. Dewey. Steven and Connie started dating...

Bismuth had built a beautiful house just for Spinel and (Y/n). The house where Steven and the Crystal Gems live, is small for all of them. And Garnet said it will be better for these two to have a house for themselves. Her visions told her that these two would need some privacy.

At first, Spinel wanted to leave after what she did. But the other part of her wanted to stay with (Y/n). Which she did.

(Y/n) had to teach Spinel some Earth stuff. Well, basic Earth stuff like how to turn on and off the TV, sleep, how to use the phone, eat and many other stuff. For Spinel, this was all weird, but this is better than standing in a floating garden alone 6000 years.

Spinel didn't like the idea for (Y/n) to leave for their work. At the beginning, she thought (Y/n) would leave her or worse. But, she knew that the half gem-human isn't like that. Sometimes, Spinel would come to (Y/n)'s work and wait for their break, just to talk to them.

(Y/n) knew that it hurt the Pink Gem, that they leave her all day alone. But sometime they would occupie Spinel with something. Like once, (Y/n) gave her rubik's cube. Later, when they came home and it was like this-

(Y/n) walked in the house, when they heard Spinel, "(Y/n/n), why is this so hard..." She groaned. In response, (Y/n) quietly laughed, because well... They doesn't know how to fold it either.

(Y/n) really enjoyed having Spinel around. Sure, they lived with Steven and the Gems for 18 years. But it never was like this. There 's different stuff thet did with them, than they did with Spinel.
With Pearl and Bismuth, they would practice with their (G/w). With Peridot, talk about Camp Pining Hearts. With Garnet, relax and talk. With Amethyst and Lapis, well these three would mess and make trouble around.  And with Steven, they would hang out with Connie.

But with Spinel... It was different. It felt like these two knew each other all their life. They had much in common. And started getting feelings for each other 😳. (Y/n) liked Spinel, when they met each other. Let's just say Spinel looked like a Space goddess for her. Indeed Spinel started to feel some feelings around (Y/n). She liked the way (Y/n) talk, walk, smile... Heck everything about the (H/c) human.

Let's hope these two confess soon.

But that's only what happened during last month. Little did they know what the future brings for them...

I hope you enjoyed this 😊
This chapter is kinda short but it will be longer in the future
Till next time 😘😊💛